Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP Update 20.6 - OOTP 20 Available - FHM 5 Available

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team > PT Bug Reports Forum

PT Bug Reports Forum Have a Perfect Team bug to report? Please post here.

Old 02-16-2019, 11:15 AM   #1
RickenG
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thanked 4x in 3 posts
Random roster moves

(player name ttrash, team name M-Stars): This morning, after the long break overnight I came back to discover that the game had made about 20 roster moves that I didn't make. I had earlier posted about "ghost stats after patching", but now I'm convinced that it wasn't due to the patching--there is some bug where some previous roster from weeks ago gets activated, and most current players are now inactive (and facing a 14 day rest period). I'm so far out of contention that it doesn't matter much, but if I were in a pennant race and this happened, it would make me doubt the point of playing PT.
RickenG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 08:58 PM   #2
2002halos
Minors (Triple A)

Thanked 132x in 71 posts
Similar thing happened to me, but not to that extent. It replaced just two of my key players with other players from my reserve roster. Not only that, but it also rearranged my lineups, pitching rotation, and bullpen roles. And in my case, yes it was during a pennant race. My team went 7-5 during the 14 days I had to wait to get things back how I wanted them, but that's actually a significantly lower percentage than my winning percentage had been to that point, as I was running close to .700 before that.

Besides that, frequently when I acquire a new card and add it to my active roster, after the next download I find it inactive and my active roster carrying only 24 men. The first time this happened a month went by with no starting second baseman on my team before I noticed. Now I check frequently, but I shouldn't have to.

It absolutely makes me question the money I've spent on PT.
2002halos is offline   Reply With Quote