Home | Webstore
Latest News: Update OOTP 19.8 is online - OOTP 19 Available! - MLB Manager 2018 Available Now - FHM 4 Available

OOTP Baseball 19 is Available Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions

Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions Post suggestions for the next version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 04-04-2018, 12:18 PM   #1
warneke
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thanked 17x in 9 posts
Bring back the old season statistics leaders screen(s)

I love most of v19 but the change to the season statistics leaders screen(s) are terrible. The old "text" version where all the season stats leaders are laid out on one screen that can be read across and down without scrolling is so superior to the one in v19 where you get separate lists that you have to scroll down and see the leaders in each category. This makes it impossible to view all the leaders at a glance. (The same is also true for a team statistics leaders screen). I dont look at either of the new screens and since baseball is all about statistics, this is a huge, glaring "deprovement" in the game's presentation.

Last edited by warneke; 04-04-2018 at 12:21 PM.
warneke is offline   Reply With Quote
5 thanks for this post:
fuzzy_patters (04-12-2018), malor (04-05-2018), MickDaQuick (07-02-2018), pgjocki (04-04-2018), RANGER11JP (04-14-2018)
Old 04-04-2018, 02:23 PM   #2
pgjocki
All Star Reserve

Thanked 282x in 187 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by warneke View Post
I love most of v19 but the change to the season statistics leaders screen(s) are terrible. The old "text" version where all the season stats leaders are laid out on one screen that can be read across and down without scrolling is so superior to the one in v19 where you get separate lists that you have to scroll down and see the leaders in each category. This makes it impossible to view all the leaders at a glance. (The same is also true for a team statistics leaders screen). I dont look at either of the new screens and since baseball is all about statistics, this is a huge, glaring "deprovement" in the game's presentation.
I agree, I hate the new screen.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Thank you for this post:
MickDaQuick (07-02-2018)
Old 04-04-2018, 02:48 PM   #3
Zorro
Minors (Triple A)

Thanked 82x in 57 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by warneke View Post
I also agree. I do not look at them like I use to . I hope enough people tell them so they will change them back or give us the option of going back to it........Z
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
MickDaQuick (07-02-2018)
Old 04-04-2018, 04:00 PM   #4
Scoman
All Star Starter

Thanked 73x in 52 posts
Good to see your still around Z...,haven't seen ya around in awhile...
Scoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
Zorro (04-04-2018)
Old 04-04-2018, 04:14 PM   #5
Zorro
Minors (Triple A)

Thanked 82x in 57 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoman View Post
Good to see your still around Z...,haven't seen ya around in awhile...
Thank you my friend, How have you been?.........Z
Old 04-04-2018, 04:25 PM   #6
Scoman
All Star Starter

Thanked 73x in 52 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
Thank you my friend, How have you been?.........Z
Doing well thanks, I'm still foolin around with the latest and greatest sport sims... Cant wait to get my hands on the first addition of OOTP football..
Thank you for this post:
Zorro (04-04-2018)
Old 04-05-2018, 06:31 AM   #7
Zorro
Minors (Triple A)

Thanked 82x in 57 posts
Quote:
Doing well thanks, I'm still foolin around with the latest and greatest sport sims... Cant wait to get my hands on the first addition of OOTP football..
Have you tried Draft Day sports Pro Football? Or Draft Day sports College Football? They are pretty good football sims if you like Football. Check them out..........Z
Old 04-05-2018, 06:40 AM   #8
Scoman
All Star Starter

Thanked 73x in 52 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
Have you tried Draft Day sports Pro Football? Or Draft Day sports College Football? They are pretty good football sims if you like Football. Check them out..........Z
Yes I had the first version of DDSPF...but FOF has always been my go to American football sim,so I'm holding out for the new version.
Old 04-05-2018, 06:50 AM   #9
Zorro
Minors (Triple A)

Thanked 82x in 57 posts
Quote:
Yes I had the first version of DDSPF...but FOF has always been my go to American football sim,so I'm holding out for the new version.
Got ya........Z
Old 04-11-2018, 01:23 PM   #10
malor
Minors (Triple A)

Thanked 164x in 79 posts
I've used the new it now for two weeks and yes, the original one was easier to read. I've noticed I don't visit the page as often.

Please make it an option in future versions to use the OOTP18 version or the OOTP19 version.
malor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 06:46 PM   #11
RANGER11JP
All Star Starter

Thanked 206x in 148 posts
Larger of Bolder Fonts! I have a 34 inch screen and I have to strain to see box scores and transactions. V18 Classic was much easier to read color wise.as well.