Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP Update 20.5.47 - OOTP 20 Available - FHM 5 Available

Collection Missions for Perfect Team Released!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML

Old 04-24-2019, 04:25 PM   #461
rocknfire7
All Star Starter

Thanked 254x in 172 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
Any chance the jersey, cap, and logo maker programs could possibly ever be upgraded or templates could be provided for creators to use to make items with, eventually? I'm just wondering, that's all. If I had at least one or two related and relevant templates to work with that I could color in and pattern directly, that might help quite a bit here, I think, and then maybe I could do much more stuff here all by myself. CD out.
I don't think justafan will be updating his programs any time soon. There has been a few requests to do so over the last several years. There is a free photoshop like version online called pixlr that you could learn to use, or other programs that you could use to modify a jersey/cap/logo , like paint, or Gimp, or other programs. You will have to look for them unless someone has a link to the above mentioned. Keep at it though, and find some time to play the game even if you don't have all of the above available.
Old 04-24-2019, 04:26 PM   #462
Clovidequano Dovatha
All Star Starter

Thanked 121x in 114 posts
What 100 percent free font or fonts might you suggest I possibly use in place of the above font here for the Antlers, if any other font or fonts instead? And if you might have any suggestions, please tell me where I might be able to find them, if possible. Just wondering, that's all. Please advise. Thank you. CD out.

Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.

My DeviantArt portfolio:

https://www.deviantart.com/clovidequano-dovatha
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 04:28 PM   #463
rocknfire7
All Star Starter

Quote:
What 100 percent free font or fonts might you suggest I possibly use in place of the above font here for the Antlers, if any other font or fonts instead? And if you might have any suggestions, please tell me where I might be able to find them, if possible. Just wondering, that's all. Please advise. Thank you. CD out.
I like it just the way it is.

There are so many free fonts out there that you will just have to look them up and find the ones you like. here is one site I use. https://www.1001freefonts.com/

Last edited by rocknfire7; 04-24-2019 at 04:30 PM.
rocknfire7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
EdamameTommy (04-24-2019)
Old 04-24-2019, 04:30 PM   #464
Clovidequano Dovatha
All Star Starter

Of course, I eventually will probably need a logo or logos for this particular team. But seeing as the CKU hasn't even started yet, we might still have at least a little time left before we'll definitely need them for potential use later, I'm sure.

As for the Wacky Robots mentioned in at least one other thread, I'm still trying to figure out what might be the best font or fonts or looks for them, if and when the potential league and teams ever are actually created somehow. Any suggestions? If so, please advise. Thank you. CD out.

Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.

My DeviantArt portfolio:

Old 04-24-2019, 04:41 PM   #465
Clovidequano Dovatha
All Star Starter

I'm not all that sure how I could have the Gens Division logo for my SRL thing hearken at least back to the school mascot my high school alma mater had until they eventually changed their team name from the Indians to the Cyclones sometime after I got out of high school, either. Any suggestions? If so, I'd really like to see them, at least in the applicable thread, that is, I'm sure. CD out.

My DeviantArt portfolio:

Old 04-24-2019, 04:44 PM   #466
rocknfire7
All Star Starter

Quote:
Of course, I eventually will probably need a logo or logos for this particular team. But seeing as the CKU hasn't even started yet, we might still have at least a little time left before we'll definitely need them for potential use later, I'm sure.

As for the Wacky Robots mentioned in at least one other thread, I'm still trying to figure out what might be the best font or fonts or looks for them, if and when the potential league and teams ever are actually created somehow. Any suggestions? If so, please advise. Thank you. CD out.
Go to the above link I provided. Click on the computer fonts. ( In the gray box) Download either or both the Chintzy or Data Control fonts. Those would work well for a "robot" font. It's really that easy.
Clovidequano Dovatha (04-24-2019)
Old 04-24-2019, 04:54 PM   #467
Clovidequano Dovatha
All Star Starter

For those of you who helped me with the items that you did for me in relation to the teams in the Slaabovian Republic League or for the future Cirriddiqua Kingdom Union, would you please let me know what fonts you used, especially if they were free ones? If I can get them, I'd really like to be able to do so myself, wherever you may have gotten them from. Thanks in advance if you tell me where you got them, and what their names are, et cetera, of course. CD out.

My DeviantArt portfolio:

Old 04-24-2019, 04:58 PM   #468
Clovidequano Dovatha
All Star Starter

Could someone please check out my DeviantArt account's portfolio, and let me know what you think of the items shown in and for it, as respectfully as possible, et cetera? I'd really like to know what others think of those things in it, if possible, please, even if they might not like how I did a number of things there, I think.

Also, if anyone could check out the SRL-related dynasty/saved game-related thread, and comment more frequently, et cetera, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks for your time and help and all, everyone. CD out.

My DeviantArt portfolio:

Old 04-24-2019, 11:18 PM   #469
Lawn Loaf
All Star Reserve

Thanked 1,138x in 746 posts
Quote:
Still NOT all that satisfied with this, for multiple reasons, just yet, and think it might need a different font to be used here, among various other things, but here's still an attempt of some sort at a possible home uniform for the Las Vegas Antlers. Fortunately, the program didn't glitch this time. But it was before, when I was trying to come up with something for the Antlers and/or other potential teams I might have in mind. CD out.
This is what I like to see! You have to learn to crawl before you walk, and this an awesome step in the right direction. Use the shading settings in the jersey creator and this is gold!

I'll give you a little hint:
#1: In the Jersey creator add the font and create the scipt on the front of the uniform, drag it towards the bottom half and make it as big as to the boundaries of the uniform template.

#2: Install irfanview. Save the jersey, then open the file with irfanview. Crop out the script. In irfanview select all the white background by going to the replace color option in the edit menu. Select replace color and replace the white on white. Then save as a PNG file, and when prompted for the transparency select all the white around the script.

Now download Real World Paint. Upload your script into that and explore the manipulation possibilities.

This is the tried and true approach as to how I learned to create my jersey sets.
I will only give as much time to try and adjust the template to modify sleeves, stripes, etc. The real feel on a jersey is in the script!
Lawn Loaf is offline   Reply With Quote
4 thanks for this post:
Clovidequano Dovatha (04-28-2019), endgame (04-24-2019), Eugene Church (04-25-2019), Germaniac (04-25-2019)
Old 04-24-2019, 11:22 PM   #470
Lawn Loaf
All Star Reserve

Thanked 1,138x in 746 posts
And feel free to copy these instructions for a logo to place on sleeves or whatever you desire
Lawn Loaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 09:29 AM   #471
Clovidequano Dovatha
All Star Starter

Actually, with the Antlers, I'd like to have the team name down one side and have antlers down the other, if possible, but I don't know how I might be able to do that here well enough. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any advice you can provide here about that sort of thing. CD out.

My DeviantArt portfolio:

Old 04-27-2019, 09:34 AM   #472
Clovidequano Dovatha
All Star Starter

Also I think maybe some other font besides Magnolia Script (?) might be better here. Trying to find a free font that might evoke woods or forest-type settings and which might fit well from circa 1900 to maybe 1925 or so, at least. Any suggestions as to free fonts I could potentially use? CD out.

My DeviantArt portfolio:

Old 04-27-2019, 11:23 PM   #473
Clovidequano Dovatha
All Star Starter

Something I began work on earlier today, I believe, here. Not the best yet, probably, and would like to have the ability to have curved text on a uniform that isn't arched, but like text you might often see at the bottom of a circle, for example. Don't think I have the ability to do that though, with Justafan's Jersey Creator program, somehow. Here's how a potential home uniform might look for a possible high school team named the Snowbird North Buglers from somewhere in Slaabovia, I think.

Feel free to comment, if and when and where you like, as respectfully as possible, et cetera, of course, folks. CD out.
Attached Images

My DeviantArt portfolio:

Old 04-29-2019, 12:53 AM   #474
Germaniac
Hall Of Famer

Thanked 1,407x in 805 posts
Quote:
Something I began work on earlier today, I believe, here. Not the best yet, probably, and would like to have the ability to have curved text on a uniform that isn't arched, but like text you might often see at the bottom of a circle, for example. Don't think I have the ability to do that though, with Justafan's Jersey Creator program, somehow. Here's how a potential home uniform might look for a possible high school team named the Snowbird North Buglers from somewhere in Slaabovia, I think.

Feel free to comment, if and when and where you like, as respectfully as possible, et cetera, of course, folks. CD out.
I think it looks really good, but personally I don't like the font. Some fonts don't work with certain words and here I don't like the space between the "B" and the rest.

But the jersey looks really nice.
that might not be a satisfactory answer.

Happy Chandler, 1947

Germaniac is online now   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
Eugene Church (05-18-2019)
Old 04-29-2019, 02:06 AM   #475
Clovidequano Dovatha
All Star Starter

Have a better free font suggestion, then? I'd like to put Snowbird North under Buglers, but not arched like Buglers is, if you get my drift. CD out.

My DeviantArt portfolio:

Old 04-29-2019, 01:47 PM   #476
Germaniac
Hall Of Famer

Thanked 1,407x in 805 posts
Quote:
Have a better free font suggestion, then? I'd like to put Snowbird North under Buglers, but not arched like Buglers is, if you get my drift. CD out.
It's just that I don't like the font ... I prefer printed letters more, but it also depends on what fonts you have installed on your computer. And I like it "clean", I only have the name of the city on the road unis and the team nickname (or logo) on my home unis.

Please don't make the mistake and adjust it to a point where I (or others) completely like it. It's your work, if you like it a certain way it's perfectly fine. This is just a case of personal preference.

But I really like the colors and the combination with the pinstripes.
that might not be a satisfactory answer.

Happy Chandler, 1947

Germaniac is online now   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
Eugene Church (05-18-2019)
Old 05-18-2019, 06:06 PM   #477
Clovidequano Dovatha
All Star Starter

Here's my attempts at three uniforms for a possible fictional team in one or more of my dynasties/saved games. I'd like your thoughts on them, please, if possible, folks.

The potential team using these uniforms, at least at first, would be called the Karibaprisium Giants. And it would be a potential expansion team sometime later on for the Ruifrapso Sokumi Baseball Union, in one of its subleagues, if and when it was ever created. I have that league started in my Browns-related saved game/dynasty, but it's not very far into its history yet.

IF any of you would be willing to share your thoughts about them, I'd be most appreciative here, of course. Hope to hear more from you all later. CD out.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 

My DeviantArt portfolio:

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 05-18-2019 at 11:58 PM.
Thank you for this post:
EdamameTommy (05-18-2019)
Old 05-18-2019, 06:12 PM   #478
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Thanked 2,567x in 1,724 posts
Quote:
Here's my attempts at two uniforms for a possible fictional team in one or more of my dynasties/saved games. I'd like your thoughts on them, please, if possible, folks.

The potential team using these uniforms, at least at first, would be called the Karibaprisium Giants. And it would be a potential expansion team sometime later on for the Ruifrapso Sokumi Baseball Union, in one of its subleagues, if and when it was ever created. I have that league started in my Browns-related saved game/dynasty, but it's not very far into its history yet.

IF any of you would be willing to share your thoughts about them, I'd be most appreciative here, of course. Hope to hear more from you all later. CD out.
CD, you are making good progress on your jerseys.

They are quite colorful and fairly well done... but you use too many different colors for my taste... I prefer 2, 3 or 4 colors at most...and less stripes... but it is your design and your choice... not mine... just please yourself... you are the one who will use them in the game.

Hope you are pleased with them.

EC out!

Last edited by Eugene Church; 05-18-2019 at 11:21 PM.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote
2 thanks for this post:
Clovidequano Dovatha (05-18-2019), EdamameTommy (05-18-2019)
Old 05-19-2019, 10:26 PM   #479
Clovidequano Dovatha
All Star Starter

Two more attempts at uniforms for potential future teams. These might be what the Ebchazu Elephants might start out with if and when I ever am able to get the Sartagaron Heritage Confederation going somehow in Slaabovia at least once. Please let me know what you think of them, if and when you like. I will probably need logos later, et cetera, of course, but for now, please look at these and give me your opinions on them, if you like and can. CD out.
Attached Images
Image Image 

My DeviantArt portfolio:

Thank you for this post:
Eugene Church (05-20-2019)
Old 05-19-2019, 11:28 PM   #480
Clovidequano Dovatha
All Star Starter

Two more, this time for the Tebyro Guardians. CD out.
Attached Images
Image Image 

My DeviantArt portfolio:

Thank you for this post:
Eugene Church (05-20-2019)