Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP Update 20.6 - OOTP 20 Available - FHM 5 Available

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Front Office Football > FOF - General Discussions

FOF - General Discussions Discuss the upcoming Front Office Football by OOTP Developments here.

Old 08-17-2019, 02:11 AM   #61
james17
All Star Starter

Thanked 208x in 101 posts
Yeah, I miss it too. I"ve tried many others but is still the reigning king in my book.
james17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 08:39 AM   #62
Scipio Africanus
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thanked 16x in 9 posts
For whatever reason most football sims put their focus on the GM side instead of the actual game on the field. They're more about drafting and trading. The actual game of football mostly exists just to generate stats. I've wondered if this is an effect of fantasy sports leagues, which are all about drafting, trading, and stats.

FBPro and XOR had intense focus on the actual game of football. In the past 20 years I've seen countless comments from people wanting a new game like FBPro and XOR, but game developers have not paid any attention.

Last edited by Scipio Africanus; 08-17-2019 at 08:40 AM.
Scipio Africanus is offline   Reply With Quote
3 thanks for this post:
BradS (08-17-2019), echolodge (08-17-2019), james17 (08-17-2019)
Old 08-17-2019, 05:41 PM   #63
campinginalaska
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thanked 15x in 9 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by swoboda View Post
Unfortunately I have not seen any such updates. You can create new teams by editing it yourself however that is very , very labor-intensive.
but how?
campinginalaska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 06:43 PM   #64
OrbisEuler
Bat Boy

Thanked 6x in 4 posts
Waiting for FOF9 like

https://youtu.be/hrVR-01w-4w?t=101
OrbisEuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
HavenHunting (08-18-2019)