Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP Update 20.6 - OOTP 20 Available - FHM 5 Available

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Discover the new amazing online league competition & card collecting mode of OOTP!

Old 01-17-2019, 10:39 AM   #1
BIGSIX
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thanked 1x in 1 post
List of Player cards available in Perfect Team

Is there somewhere a list of all of the player cards that could possibly be pulled from packs for Perfect Team?

I would love to know if there are player cards available for me to put together a team from say the 1950's Milwaukee Braves or what cards are available from any teams of the 1930's for example.

Should not be too hard for OOTP to put out a master list of all of the players available.

Any ideas out there?
BIGSIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 11:02 AM   #2
Maddox
All Star Reserve

Thanked 451x in 252 posts
Unfortunately there is not. I also wish there was a master list.

As you said it would come in especially handy when trying to trying to build any type of theme team.
Maddox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 11:51 AM   #3
BranchRicky22
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thanked 18x in 9 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGSIX View Post
Is there somewhere a list of all of the player cards that could possibly be pulled from packs for Perfect Team?

I would love to know if there are player cards available for me to put together a team from say the 1950's Milwaukee Braves or what cards are available from any teams of the 1930's for example.

Should not be too hard for OOTP to put out a master list of all of the players available.

Any ideas out there?

I think somebody would have to document each player they see in the Auction into a google shared document at this point. I can't tell you how frustrating it can be to put together a themed team and see a better version of your card pop up on the Auction after you just spent all of your coin on what you thought was the best version of that card.
BranchRicky22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 12:00 PM   #4
Maddox
All Star Reserve

Thanked 451x in 252 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BranchRicky22 View Post
I think somebody would have to document each player they see in the Auction into a google shared document at this point. I can't tell you how frustrating it can be to put together a themed team and see a better version of your card pop up on the Auction after you just spent all of your coin on what you thought was the best version of that card.
Of course if that causes you to buy even more points then maybe that is working as intended.
Maddox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 10:53 PM   #5
webdox
Minors (Triple A)

Thanked 107x in 64 posts
Is this what you are looking for?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...eMQA/htmlview#
webdox is offline   Reply With Quote
5 thanks for this post:
BIGSIX (01-17-2019), BoofBonser26 (01-18-2019), Khlod (01-22-2019), Maddox (01-18-2019), old timer (01-18-2019)
Old 01-17-2019, 11:41 PM   #6
BIGSIX
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thanked 1x in 1 post
You are an AllStar webdox! Thanks for the link!

Last edited by BIGSIX; 01-17-2019 at 11:45 PM.
BIGSIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 11:58 AM   #7
WBTyler939
Minors (Single A)

Thanked 32x in 20 posts
Can you confirm that '96 Knoblauch? I've never seen it on the AH.
WBTyler939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 03:23 PM   #8
Fenixdown
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thanked 8x in 6 posts
The RB list is missing diamond Eric Gagne. He has a 95 rating. I've seen him probably three times ever on the AH.
Fenixdown is offline   Reply With Quote