Home | Webstore
Latest News: Update OOTP 19.8 is online - OOTP 19 Available! - MLB Manager 2018 Available Now - FHM 4 Available

OOTP Baseball 19 is Available Now!

  

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - 3D Models

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2018, 04:33 PM   #341
zappa1
All Star Reserve
 
zappa1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 727
Thanks: 1,090
Thanked 364x in 180 posts
Love the Ebbets Field updates. Nice job, again on the backgrounds.
zappa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
silvam14 (09-12-2018)
Old 09-17-2018, 07:06 AM   #342
zappa1
All Star Reserve
 
zappa1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 727
Thanks: 1,090
Thanked 364x in 180 posts
Just wondering, what about Fenway 1957-1969? Otherwise, great job once again. Wonderful work.
zappa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 07:17 AM   #343
silvam14
Hall Of Famer
 
silvam14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dedham, MA
Posts: 6,979
Thanks: 1,237
Thanked 5,483x in 2,038 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zappa1 View Post
Just wondering, what about Fenway 1957-1969? Otherwise, great job once again. Wonderful work.


I donít think there is anything different from the 1940 version not sure why it was there


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Senior "Nancy Boy" of the OOTP Boards
_______________________________________________
silvam14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 07:27 AM   #344
adion
All Star Reserve
 
adion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 925
Thanks: 47
Thanked 639x in 316 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvam14 View Post
I donít think there is anything different from the 1940 version not sure why it was there


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is a 1957-1969 version on the download page. The folder and all the files in it are dated 9/16/18. Maybe you just missed it when you made you update list.
adion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 07:28 AM   #345
silvam14
Hall Of Famer
 
silvam14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dedham, MA
Posts: 6,979
Thanks: 1,237
Thanked 5,483x in 2,038 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by adion View Post
There is a 1957-1969 version on the download page. The folder and all the files in it are dated 9/16/18. Maybe you just missed it when you made you update list.


I updated the park, but when I was almost finished, I noticed itís no different from 1940


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Senior "Nancy Boy" of the OOTP Boards
_______________________________________________
silvam14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 08:19 AM   #346
adion
All Star Reserve
 
adion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 925
Thanks: 47
Thanked 639x in 316 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvam14 View Post
I updated the park, but when I was almost finished, I noticed itís no different from 1940


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are correct. I no longer remember why I named one 57-69. I thought I modified the backgrounds by removing buildings as I went back in eras. But they are all the same. I am sure all those building weren't there all that the times of the parks. I will look at modifying the background so the don't look the same.
adion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 08:52 AM   #347
zappa1
All Star Reserve
 
zappa1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 727
Thanks: 1,090
Thanked 364x in 180 posts
Thanks you guys. So then, I could just rename the year 1940-1969?
zappa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 10:03 AM   #348
adion
All Star Reserve
 
adion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 925
Thanks: 47
Thanked 639x in 316 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zappa1 View Post
Thanks you guys. So then, I could just rename the year 1940-1969?
Yes, but there is 57-69 version on the download page. Right now it is the same as the 1940. However, I intend to modify the backgrounds for all of them as the building were not the same for all those years.
adion is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
zappa1 (09-17-2018)
Old 09-17-2018, 10:27 AM   #349
silvam14
Hall Of Famer
 
silvam14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dedham, MA
Posts: 6,979
Thanks: 1,237
Thanked 5,483x in 2,038 posts
Inventory of 3D Ballparks by Silvam14 and Adion

Quote:
Originally Posted by adion View Post
Yes, but there is 57-69 version on the download page. Right now it is the same as the 1940. However, I intend to modify the backgrounds for all of them as the building were not the same for all those years.


Itís completely possible I may have mucked up the background for 1957 or 1940. This is the problem I have with having so many versions of one park. Iím glad i have other sets of eyes looking at it


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Senior "Nancy Boy" of the OOTP Boards
_______________________________________________
silvam14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 06:19 PM   #350
adion
All Star Reserve
 
adion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 925
Thanks: 47
Thanked 639x in 316 posts
Fenway background updates

I have updated the backgrounds for Silvama's great updates for Fenway versions 1934-1939, 1940-1956, 1957-1969 & 1970-1987. Basically, I just removed buildings as the parks regressed in time. Therefore, all this version do not have the same backgrounds.

They are available here: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/akd2ejkdtk4dx/Historic
adion is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
zappa1 (09-18-2018)
Old 09-18-2018, 07:21 AM   #351
zappa1
All Star Reserve
 
zappa1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 727
Thanks: 1,090
Thanked 364x in 180 posts
The only thing I see off with the next set, Forbes Field, are the years. If indeed the next set is Forbes Field. The right field double deck grandstand was built in 1925. Remember, Babe Ruth hit his final 3 HR's there, some of, if not all 3, went over the roof of that grandstand. I use all three of the Forbes Field and they are all great. Just the years are off.
zappa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 08:40 AM   #352
adion
All Star Reserve
 
adion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 925
Thanks: 47
Thanked 639x in 316 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zappa1 View Post
The only thing I see off with the next set, Forbes Field, are the years. If indeed the next set is Forbes Field. The right field double deck grandstand was built in 1925. Remember, Babe Ruth hit his final 3 HR's there, some of, if not all 3, went over the roof of that grandstand. I use all three of the Forbes Field and they are all great. Just the years are off.
We certainly change the years. I don't remember why/how I arrived at the way I assigned them. They are currently 1909-1946, 1947-1958 & 1959-1969. What do you think they should be?
adion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 08:49 AM   #353
silvam14
Hall Of Famer
 
silvam14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dedham, MA
Posts: 6,979
Thanks: 1,237
Thanked 5,483x in 2,038 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by adion View Post
We certainly change the years. I don't remember why/how I arrived at the way I assigned them. They are currently 1909-1946, 1947-1958 & 1959-1969. What do you think they should be?


I skipped the 1925 version because the only difference is the warning track.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Senior "Nancy Boy" of the OOTP Boards
_______________________________________________
silvam14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 09:40 AM   #354
zappa1
All Star Reserve
 
zappa1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 727
Thanks: 1,090
Thanked 364x in 180 posts
I've have mine set to 1909-1924, 1925-1958 as the right field double deck grandstand was built in 1925. Then 1959-1970. If it's left at 1909-1946, then when you play in 1935, the double deck grandstand should be there and it's not. That is why I changed my years. The parks are all fine, Work very nicely. But, if Babe is coming to Pittsburgh in 1935, he should have the roof to hit his homeruns over. I did research on the grandstand and it says was built in 1925. So, I've changed my years for accuracy sake.
zappa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 09:45 AM   #355
RETRO66
Bat Boy
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 13
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3x in 2 posts
I agree with Zappa. Also the whitish strip along 3rd base that was the field-tarp holder appeared about 1958??
These updates make a great work even better...thank you.
skip
RETRO66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 10:32 AM   #356
adion
All Star Reserve
 
adion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 925
Thanks: 47
Thanked 639x in 316 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zappa1 View Post
I've have mine set to 1909-1924, 1925-1958 as the right field double deck grandstand was built in 1925. Then 1959-1970. If it's left at 1909-1946, then when you play in 1935, the double deck grandstand should be there and it's not. That is why I changed my years. The parks are all fine, Work very nicely. But, if Babe is coming to Pittsburgh in 1935, he should have the roof to hit his homeruns over. I did research on the grandstand and it says was built in 1925. So, I've changed my years for accuracy sake.

Makes sense to me.
adion is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:06 PM.

 

Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. Minor League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with the permission of Minor League Baseball. All rights reserved.

The Major League Baseball Players Association (www.MLBPLAYERS.com ) is the collective bargaining representative for all professional baseball players of the thirty Major League Baseball teams and serves as the exclusive group licensing agent for commercial and licensing activities involving active Major League baseball players. On behalf of its members, it operates the Players Choice licensing program and the Players Choice Awards, which benefit the needy through the Major League Baseball Players Trust, a charitable foundation established and run entirely by Major League baseball players. Follow: @MLB_Players; @MLBPAClubhouse; @MLBPlayersTrust

Out of the Park Baseball is a registered trademark of Out of the Park Developments GmbH & Co. KG

Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.

Apple, iPhone, iPod touch and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.

COPYRIGHT © 2017 OUT OF THE PARK DEVELOPMENTS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2018 Out of the Park Developments