Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 18.8.76 Update Available - OOTP 18 Available - FHM 4 Available - MLB Manager 2017 Available Now

Offseason Discount: OOTP Baseball 18 is 50% Off!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 > FHM 4 - Mods

FHM 4 - Mods This is the place to check for mods for both FHM 4 and previous versions.

Old 12-07-2017, 03:16 PM   #1
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

Thanked 199x in 107 posts
Official Stream games (Panthers/Kraken) new Teams/Jerseys/Logos (now including the Maine Mariners)

Hey everyone,

If you're not familiar with our streams ( www.twitch.tv/OOTPDevelopments ) Jeff and I stream at least once weekly on Wednesday Nights at 10pm Eastern (although occassionaly I do other streams as well).

In our Florida Panthers game (currently in 2019), we just expanded the NHL to our 32nd team, bringing back the Houston Aeros. I took Houstons's WHA -Era look and gave what I felt to be an updated look. The CPU picked Greensboro and Atlantic City for the two minor league expansions, so I used some hockey history as inspiration (and logos) to create some new uniforms for them as well. Thought I would share them all if you're playing along with us or want to use them for yourself.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image Image 

Last edited by Adam B; 01-14-2018 at 04:49 PM.
Adam B is offline   Reply With Quote
2 thanks for this post:
jh95 (12-10-2017), Rayzor (12-15-2017)
Old 12-07-2017, 03:18 PM   #2
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

(and Houston's logo since I couldn't fit it in the first post).
Attached Images
Thank you for this post:
jh95 (12-10-2017)
Old 12-15-2017, 01:34 AM   #3
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

With a title change comes new uniform!

If you missed it today, I started a new non-regular series with the Seattle Kraken. I opted to stay away from the Blue/Green most people would associate with Seattle.

I also did a re-do on the Winnipeg Jets Heritage Classic Uniforms (sans the Classic patch) if anyone was interested in it. The logo is maybe a little bigger on the jerseys then I initially wanted, but now I'm kind of digging it myself.

Edit: Actually after some testing, I've noticed it's really hard to see the Black Kraken version, so I did some color saturation work on it and turn the black to white, while re-adding the red dot for an eye. Shows up nicely on the menu now.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image Image 

Last edited by Adam B; 12-15-2017 at 02:06 AM.
Thank you for this post:
Rayzor (12-15-2017)
Old 01-12-2018, 07:25 PM   #4
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

So with the creation of the new ECHL team next year I took their new logo and created a new jersey for them, since we don't know what it'll look like other then the likely colors, I thought something like this should do for now.
Attached Images
Image Image 
Thank you for this post:
Lord PichuPal (01-13-2018)