Home | Webstore
Latest News: FHM 5 Available - OOTP 19 Available! - MLB Manager 2018 Available Now

Perfect Team is LIVE!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Discover the new amazing online league competition & card collecting mode of OOTP!

Old 01-22-2019, 03:09 AM   #1
uschi_baerchen
Minors (Single A)

Thanked 12x in 10 posts
P412 Season 8

There we are with a 9-14 start which will translate to 63-99 which will mean the only Team from Germany, the immortal Beechwood Bucaneers are on the brink of Elimination in P412, the more so, as the purse ran dry, the owner stopped investing, the pitchers stopped pitching (ERA 6+), GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!!
uschi_baerchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 06:50 PM   #2
joehart
Major Leagues

Thanked 289x in 163 posts
Thank you. Redmond Coyotes in the AC West division.

So far the season has been up and down. 22-19 but only 3rd in the division and 1/2 a game behind in the Wildcard.
Still hopeful that the team will find a month and make a run for the division lead.

My 8 year old in the NC Central division is holding his own so far with his silver batter only team (Silver Pirates).
joehart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 03:00 AM   #3
uschi_baerchen
Minors (Single A)

Thanked 12x in 10 posts
1/3 in the season

Going over 16 - 16 to 23 - 29 my Buccaneers are still grinding on the edge, the more so, as the onlyother two candidates for Relegation are in the same league not far behind me, that will make another 30 2-win games
Old 01-24-2019, 06:30 AM   #4
uschi_baerchen
Minors (Single A)

Thanked 12x in 10 posts
1/2 through the season

Bought Delgado ┤81 yesterday to improve Pop from 1. Base against righties, didn┤t work out exactly as assumed since Delgado now DHs and Goldy still at 1. against righties not knowing how to hit.
Anyway, it seems that the two relegations from my conference will be from my league so I still have the Problem that we will have to come in third.
In the other conference though there is a league were there a three Teams fighting for first and BOTH Wildcards, wouldn┤t be healthy beeing in there for the Bucs either.
Old 01-24-2019, 07:18 AM   #5
joehart
Major Leagues

Good luck trying to find that ideal 1B candidate.

Went through the Jimmy Foxx, Willie McCovey trials but eventually settled on Edgar Martinez and Jason Giambi for DH and 1B. Pricey upgrades.

For a more reasonable cost, take a look at our Silver Pirates.
They have had great luck with 79 Dan Murphy and 77 Keith Hernandez.
Dan Murphy has good stats vs RHPs:
Con83, Gap91, HR73, Eye30, Ks77
Defensive rating: 85
Old 01-24-2019, 09:51 AM   #6
uschi_baerchen
Minors (Single A)

Thanked 12x in 10 posts
Keith Henandes

Thanks a lot for the advice, I guess I┤ll take Hernandez since I read his book in the late eighties and enjoyed his Lamentation about the White Rat (who unloaded him and the other cocain - users to the Mets) when the Mets somehow got Dwight Gooden but no help from Bill Buckner (actually when talking about Buckner: have you seen the assist of the Referee to the Chargers? I think I will rout for New England this time!) but still won the league.
Old 01-24-2019, 10:31 AM   #7
joehart
Major Leagues

I think he has quite a few books but I don't remember seeing them available for Kindle when I bought a bunch of books last summer.

He is a colorful character....hope he delivers for your team.