Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP Update 20.5.52 - OOTP 20 Available - FHM 5 Available

MLB All-Star Game Special: Save 50% on OOTP 20!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Developments > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss Out of the Park Developments' games, web site, downloads, research and anything else related to OOTP Developments.

Old 06-17-2019, 05:43 PM   #1
jeffstified
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thanked 6x in 6 posts
Forum auto logout

I get logged out of this forum WAY too quick. I haven't done extensive testing, but it's less than 5 minutes of activity. Since I can spend that long reading one page of a thread or creating a post, this is really annoying.

Is there a user setting for this or is it server only? If server only, please adjust this. It should be at least 24 hours, preferable 48 or 72!

Thanks!
Old 06-17-2019, 05:59 PM   #2
RchW
Hall Of Famer

Thanked 5,174x in 3,162 posts
I don't know what setting I have on but I've never been logged out. Check your CP

RichW

"We're supposed to stand up to discrimination, and we're sure as heck supposed to stand up clearly and unequivocally to Nazi sympathizers. How hard can that be, saying that Nazis are bad?"

So much for personality. Albert Belle, a complete nut job was never traded and was the highest paid player in the game, twice!

#Alternativefacts=lies
RchW is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
jeffstified (06-20-2019)
Old 06-19-2019, 05:40 AM   #3
Westheim
Hall Of Famer

Thanked 4,298x in 2,486 posts
Tick the "Remember Me" box when you log in. You will then always be logged in when you access the forums.
: 2 POWELL : 8 REECE : 10 BROWN : 15 HALL : 28 CASAS : 32 WEST : 46 SAITO

Resident Mets Cynic

Westheim is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
jeffstified (06-20-2019)
Old 06-19-2019, 03:07 PM   #4
reo
Minors (Triple A)

Thanked 24x in 20 posts
Stop cleaning cookies/etc.
Gil Renard: Don't get greedy, son. Don't get greedy. What we need now is a sacrifice. A winning team has to know how to manufacture runs. Coop taught me that. He used to say the most beautiful play in the game is a sacrifice fly, and you know why?
Richie Renard: 'Cause you give yourself up for the team?
Gil Renard: And it doesn't even count against your average. That's why baseball's better than life - it's fair.
reo is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
jeffstified (06-20-2019)
Old 06-19-2019, 03:08 PM   #5
reo
Minors (Triple A)

Thanked 24x in 20 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westheim View Post
Tick the "Remember Me" box when you log in. You will then always be logged in when you access the forums.
This too.
Gil Renard: Don't get greedy, son. Don't get greedy. What we need now is a sacrifice. A winning team has to know how to manufacture runs. Coop taught me that. He used to say the most beautiful play in the game is a sacrifice fly, and you know why?
Richie Renard: 'Cause you give yourself up for the team?
Gil Renard: And it doesn't even count against your average. That's why baseball's better than life - it's fair.
reo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 07:40 AM   #6
jeffstified
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thanked 6x in 6 posts
I don't see anything in the CP that would relate to this.

I do auto clear cookies, but ootpdevelopments.com is white listed.

I didn't check the remember me box (duh!). Got that checked now and I'll see if it makes a difference. Still, even unchecked, it should remember longer than 5 minutes.

Thanks!