Home | Webstore
Latest News: FHM 5 Available - Update OOTP 19.8 is online - OOTP 19 Available! - MLB Manager 2018 Available Now

Perfect Team is LIVE!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP 19 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 10-19-2018, 03:00 PM   #1
kjb023
Minors (Triple A)

Thanked 169x in 120 posts
Player Ineligible to come off DLyet?

I've got two minor league guys who were on the DL, their injury time is up, their DL time is up, and yet I still can't activate them. I get the popup that says "Player isn't eligible to come off the DL yet!" Don't know what to do...
kjb023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 05:59 PM   #2
bwburke94
Hall Of Famer

Thanked 1,400x in 888 posts
Try the usual FTP league file method. It's no help if no one can see the problem.
Old 10-22-2018, 11:53 AM   #3
Matt Arnold
OOTP Developer

Thanked 8,459x in 3,321 posts
At least posting a screenshot of both their profile page and the DL page could help. There may be something noticeable on there causing the problems.
Matt Arnold is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 09:48 AM   #4
Hal_10000
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thanked 2x in 2 posts
Yep

Having this problem too. Poking around the player editor, it looks like his DL was set to playoff return round 1. Only problem is that his team never made the playoffs (he was injured a few days before the season ended). When I changed that parameter to 0, I was able to get him off the DL normally. Have attached a screenshot of the error message when I try to drag him to AA roster and his profile page.
Attached Images
Image Image 

Last edited by Hal_10000; 11-04-2018 at 09:50 AM.
Hal_10000 is offline   Reply With Quote