Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP Update 20.6 - OOTP 20 Available - FHM 5 Available

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Rosters, Photos, and Quick-Starts

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2006, 01:04 PM   #1
dashby
Minors (Double A)

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Which do you think will be released first - Rolen/Cubby or the 2.0 patch?

Personally, I'm waiting for both to start playing again. I've jumped on the same bandwagon as many out here. The game, as is, does not deserve my valuable time. Not trying to be pretentious with that statement. But, I've got a pretty busy life and when I do have time to sit and play computer games I want to get the most enjoyment for my precious minutes of free play time. Right now OOTP just ain't worthy. I hope that changes with the completion of these 2 critical milestones.

Last edited by dashby; 07-01-2006 at 01:09 PM.
Old 07-01-2006, 02:37 PM   #2
Anonymous Ghost
All Star Reserve

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
deleted by admin

Last edited by battists; 07-04-2006 at 08:12 AM.
Old 07-01-2006, 03:47 PM   #3
Erich Ingram

Thanked 13x in 8 posts
Well it might even coincide, remember some of us have patch access ahead of others

IOSBL San Diego Aztecs 2010, 2012,2013, 2014 World Series Champions
Maelstrom Padres 2026 World Champions
eMLB Washington Nationals
Old 07-01-2006, 04:08 PM   #4
adichiara
Minors (Double A)

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Yeah I'm dying to play OOTP but am patiently waiting for both to be released.
Old 07-01-2006, 04:54 PM   #5
Cowboys3356
All Star Starter

Thanked 113x in 65 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erich Ingram
Well it might even coincide, remember some of us have patch access ahead of others
Releasing a roster set that was designed to work with Patch 2 to a bunch of people that DON'T have Patch 2 wouldn't seem to be a good move. Or maybe you were just trying to play the big shooter.
Old 07-01-2006, 05:03 PM   #6
Erich Ingram

Thanked 13x in 8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboys3356
Releasing a roster set that was designed to work with Patch 2 to a bunch of people that DON'T have Patch 2 wouldn't seem to be a good move. Or maybe you were just trying to play the big shooter.
No need for me to play the big shooter, I am a beta tester, have been for since January of 2002 so that is no big deal. Most people that have been around know that already. No to coincide the release of the set with the release of the patch would mean that I am planning on having them release at the same time, I didn't think that was a hard thing to understand but I guess for some it might be that way everyone would have the ability to have patch 2 to go with the roster set that is tested on patch 2. But I guess I will go back to just playing with the LEGO Designer some more for my kids.

IOSBL San Diego Aztecs 2010, 2012,2013, 2014 World Series Champions
Maelstrom Padres 2026 World Champions
eMLB Washington Nationals
Old 07-01-2006, 05:33 PM   #7
GForce
Banned

Thanked 1x in 1 post
Infractions: 0/2 (2)
Quote:

But I guess I will go back to just playing with the LEGO Designer some more for my kids.
What? You're doing something other than these rosters. THIS IS MADNESS!!!

GH
Old 07-01-2006, 07:02 PM   #8
dashby
Minors (Double A)

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Quote:
I may be risking a warning here, but I've heard more intelligent discourse from farts than by your post.
Speaking of farts, that line was about as funny as a fart in a space helmet. In fact, if I was trying to be sarcastic/cynical/whatever the hell that response was I would probably be a heck of a lot more clever. Leave the jokes to the big boys...just take a deep breath and count to 10 when you feel like spouting off.
Old 07-01-2006, 10:19 PM   #9
fantom1979
Hall Of Famer

Thanked 50x in 27 posts
Quote:

But I guess I will go back to just playing with the LEGO Designer some more for my kids.
Unreal. Where do I file a complaint? You've had this game for like 7 years and I have been waiting forever for you to get your roster set out because my life is the sux without it. I am not motivated enough to make my own set, but I am motivated enough to whine at you for your set. When is this going to get released? I could have made a roster set for the entire world by now.

Old 07-01-2006, 10:39 PM   #10
Anonymous Ghost
All Star Reserve

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
DELETED BY ADMIN!

This post has been deleted because it did not follow the forum rules.
Old 07-01-2006, 11:33 PM   #11
LeiterFanatic
All Star Starter

Thanked 131x in 78 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Ghost
That wasn't intended as a joke. It was a statement of fact: your whining was less intelligent than a good number of farts that I've experienced.
Remember when guys would wonder why they got a warning? Now here is a post worthy of one, and the guy actually thinks he deserves one, and no warning issued. Go figure
Old 07-02-2006, 12:06 AM   #12
Zitofan75
All Star Starter

Thanked 16x in 8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeiterFanatic
Remember when guys would wonder why they got a warning? Now here is a post worthy of one, and the guy actually thinks he deserves one, and no warning issued. Go figure
Amusing though.
Old 07-02-2006, 01:31 AM   #13
dashby
Minors (Double A)

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Quote:
your whining was less intelligent than a good number of farts that I've experienced.
Ok, now I understand...AG is a fart kid. Probably has a fart fetish in fact. Hangs out with his little friends and has fart contests. Probably belongs to a fart frat. This guy like to create irrelevant analogies out of farts. Ok, so now I know the level I'm on here I've got a retort. "You're a poop head, and you're a dumb-head and sticks and stones break my bones but your fart nonsense will never hurt me".

By the way, AG I'm through with the sparring. You win. Now let's get back to civility. If you can't debate an issue w/o resorting to intelligence attacks and such rot..go to hell I guess. Whatever.

But the fact remains, OOTP 2006 is a work in progress and we are all the offical beta testers.

Last edited by dashby; 07-02-2006 at 01:36 AM.
Old 07-02-2006, 07:22 PM   #14
fantom1979
Hall Of Famer

Thanked 50x in 27 posts
This thread no longer deserves my valuable time. It just isnt worthy.
Old 07-02-2006, 07:50 PM   #15
Zitofan75
All Star Starter

Thanked 16x in 8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fantom1979
This thread no longer deserves my valuable time. It just isnt worthy.
I agree, this thread wasted the time of one celled organisms
Closed Thread