Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP Update 20.6 - OOTP 20 Available - FHM 5 Available

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Rosters, Photos, and Quick-Starts

Old 11-12-2006, 08:03 PM   #1
APujols5
Banned

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Infractions: 1/3 (3)
Work On Bigdog Photo Set V.2 well under way!!!!

I have basically started from scratch because now that I am seeing them in the game on a Hi-Def monitor, I was very underwhelmed with the quality of some of the pics

As of right now I have MLB, AAA, AA, a few Indy's, a couple College conferences and The Italian A1 Series collected and have been cropping and resizing over the last 48 hours.

Just as before I will be looking for any assistance possible to help collect hard to find Pics. So without further ado, here's my most current Missing pics list as I get ready to move into High Class A

Juan Beltran Seattle C
SEA 2b Juan Guzman
SEA P Juan Zapata
SEA C Julian Henson
Jose Garcia P Florida

Rockies
Radames Nazario SS

SF P Froilan Ramirez
LAD OF Jeremy S. Brown
LAD P Jose Diaz
LAD P Steven Johnson
OAK P Jose Guzman
OAK SS Eduardo Cornejo
TOR C Jeff Urgelles
CHA Carlos Lee C
CHA P Jeff Little
TB C Craig Albernaz
KC P Greg Atencio

Need a Better Pic
LAA OF Anderson Rosario

Last edited by APujols5; 02-25-2007 at 11:34 AM.
APujols5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 11:41 PM   #2
APujols5
Banned

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Besides anyone wanting to help find pics, I could also use a hand in checking in the game to see if the cuts are looking ok?
Old 12-16-2006, 12:32 PM   #3
Haggy33
Bat Boy

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
APujols5,

I'm a user of Bigdog V1, and I'm grateful for the hard work you put in - it's a pretty impressive effort, with over 7000 images to find, crop, and rename to fit the game's format. I just wanted to drop you a note, though, to say that I encountered a little bit of trouble when trying to incorporate the photos into an online league.

Basically, the trouble stems from your file names not matching the case of the player's name - i.e. you have mark_derosa.jpg instead of Mark_DeRosa.jpg. It doesn't matter at all in-game (which, of course, is the main priority), but for those who have Linux-based web hosting, file names are case sensitive and it was a bit of a shock for me to have spent a good portion of my day uploading my league, only to have only a select few images working in my player reports.

It was no big deal - my hosting company switched my service to Windows within a day, and I didn't lose any data - but I just wanted to throw it out there, as a service to anyone else who encounters this problem. And if it isn't too late (as in, you haven't started your final cropping/resizing and such) you could name the images as the player's name usually appears in-game. Again, no big deal. That's all I got.
Haggy33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 10:27 AM   #4
APujols5
Banned

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
If anyone has a Linux based server then? I would love to have the help in testing the pics and getting a list of what needs to be edited to work.
Old 02-06-2007, 01:50 AM   #5
APujols5
Banned

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Bumping this topic.....

Also wanted to show a bit of my work that i uploaded....
Pay most attention to the college teams. Right now Bradley U and CST Fullerton are the only ones uploaded. but they show my actual cutting, and cropping vs just downloading pics from MLB.com

http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u...ogProductions/
Old 02-18-2007, 02:19 AM   #6
APujols5
Banned

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
To anyone that might use this?

Would you rather see an update this weekend? or wait until OOTP 07 comes out and get a much more complete file?
Old 02-20-2007, 09:21 PM   #7
APujols5
Banned

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Small Progress update, This project is now sitting at just under 20,ooo pics now. And now for the slightly bad news, it's also sitting at a 165mb.
Old 02-22-2007, 02:12 AM   #8
APujols5
Banned

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Added another 2,500 today....
Old 02-25-2007, 01:42 AM   #9
APujols5
Banned

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
and work stops at 20,452 Pics for today
Old 02-26-2007, 04:21 PM   #10
APujols5
Banned

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
OK now I am replacing the bad quality pics with at least better cut bad quality pics :P

SO progress will move a bit slower
So todays update is 20,644
Old 02-27-2007, 03:22 PM   #11
APujols5
Banned

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
20.754 Now....

Any help would be greatly appreciated as things are moving much slower than I want right now