Home | Webstore
Latest News: FHM 5 Available - Update OOTP 19.8 is online - OOTP 19 Available! - MLB Manager 2018 Available Now

FHM 5 Available Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP 19 - General Discussions

OOTP 19 - General Discussions Everything about the newest version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 10-13-2018, 07:26 PM   #21
r0nster
Hall Of Famer

Thanked 649x in 450 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by drksd4848 View Post
How high are the sea levels?
LOL HA HA its the same as it is today
r0nster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 08:46 PM   #22
smythejd
All Star Reserve

Thanked 252x in 176 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne View Post
wow, i bet you have some crazy high cumulative game time on that league.
Not sure how to find that total but I have unlocked:

126 Gold achievements
422 Silver achievements
1426 Bronze achievements

For what that is worth
smythejd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:14 AM   #23
victims_sanction
Minors (Single A)

Thanked 9x in 6 posts
Was up to 2028 in a game I played through ootp 17 and 18. Decided to start a new one though in 19 instead of carrying it on. Only at the end of the 2020 season now.
victims_sanction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:03 PM   #24
drewandpedey
Minors (Single A)

Thanked 7x in 6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by smythejd View Post
I took over a team in year 2019 and am just starting the 2201 season.

I GMed the San Jose Athletics until the end of the 2150 season. I got bored with them after 9 straight divisional pennants and 7 Finley Cups. Total of 88 Divisions and 52 Finley Cups.

Second team was the Philadelphia Rowdies and had a great run with them (through the 2183 season) until they changed owners. I could not take the meddling penny-pinching @#$% new owner, so I resigned. Total of 14 Divisions and 9 Finley Cups.

I took on the worst team (both worst farm system and parent club) in 2184 (Charolette Generals) and have been GMing them since. Total of 5 Divisions and 2 Finley Cups.

Lots of fun and history in this fictional league.

Started with 2 - 11 team divisions and kept expanding (every 15 years) till I capped out at 2 - 20 team divisions. Only divisional winner goes to Finley Cup.
WOW. Thats dedication lol
drewandpedey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:04 PM   #25
drewandpedey
Minors (Single A)

Thanked 7x in 6 posts
thats also impressive lol
drewandpedey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:45 PM   #26
Baseballman2K5
Major Leagues

Thanked 81x in 54 posts
A few years back, I started an expansion that I imported into 2 newer OOTP versions...which took me into the 2060s. I believe I stopped in 2062.

My best player ever was someone from the 20th round and was a first ballot HOFer. One season, in mid-september he had a .408 batting average. (Playing a full season). I had a few game lead on the division at the time and debated on sitting him to clinch his .400 average, something I've never seen in the game.

Well I went against that, as I felt in real life he would demand to play, and he proceeded to go through a brutal slump and ended the season with a .396 average LOL. His name was Pat Harper. Bryce's son maybe
Baseballman2K5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:53 PM   #27
drksd4848
All Star Starter

Thanked 788x in 319 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by r0nster View Post
LOL HA HA its the same as it is today

So it really IS a myth. I guess I can stop work on that ark I was building.
drksd4848 is offline   Reply With Quote