Home | Webstore
Latest News: Update OOTP 19.8 is online - OOTP 19 Available! - MLB Manager 2018 Available Now - FHM 4 Available

OOTP Baseball 19 is Available Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > MLB Manager 2018 > MLB Manager - Suggestions

MLB Manager - Suggestions Please help us to improve the game and post your suggestions / ideas in this forum!

Old 04-23-2016, 09:07 AM   #1
bbastyr
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thanked 5x in 3 posts
Historical Exhibition Game mode needed

There needs to be a way to play a historical exhibition game.

If I want the 1984 Cubs to play the 2016 Cubs, there should be a simple way to do it.
bbastyr is offline   Reply With Quote
2 thanks for this post:
daves (09-26-2017), phillupi (04-23-2016)
Old 09-26-2017, 08:18 PM   #2
daves
All Star Reserve

Thanked 86x in 69 posts
This would be an amazing addition to the app!!!!!
daves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 08:19 PM   #3
daves
All Star Reserve

Thanked 86x in 69 posts
Thumbs up

I like to customize the playoffs and have an all CPU league for historical seasons.
Old 09-27-2017, 11:25 AM   #4
wodi
Major Leagues

Thanked 119x in 93 posts
I don't understand.... there isn't a current exhibition mode in the game, why would they add a historical exhibition mode?

The game is supposed to be a multi-year sim game
wodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 06:48 PM   #5
daves
All Star Reserve

Thanked 86x in 69 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wodi View Post
I don't understand.... there isn't a current exhibition mode in the game, why would they add a historical exhibition mode?

The game is supposed to be a multi-year sim game
There is a historical exhibition mode in OOTP18. It allows you to recreate a memorable series, create your own or do a historical tournament. If this was added to the app, you can recreate any series anytime anywhere.
Old 09-28-2017, 11:28 PM   #6
wodi
Major Leagues

Thanked 119x in 93 posts
Right I am sure ootp has many exhibition options.

Problem is, this is not ootp, this is MLB manager, a smaller, mobile, not highly funded game.

I'd rather them improve the game we have, than waste time adding the ability to play an exhibition game.
wodi is offline   Reply With Quote