Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP Update 20.6 - OOTP 20 Available - FHM 5 Available

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions

Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions Post suggestions for the next version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 03-22-2018, 08:33 PM   #1
itsmb8
All Star Reserve

Thanked 264x in 141 posts
Award Icons

Also posted in the general discussion,

Quote:
Can we just get the icon once and then a "x #" for how many times they've won it? If we want to see when they got each award, we can just look in the awards section in the player's history tab.
itsmb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 08:42 PM   #2
endgame
Hall Of Famer

Thanked 4,044x in 2,179 posts
Quote:
Also posted in the general discussion,

Quote:
Can we just get the icon once and then a "x #" for how many times they've won it? If we want to see when they got each award, we can just look in the awards section in the player's history tab.
Or be taken directly there with a click on the award icon, if this is implemented. I doubt it will be however. It's enjoyed by many, including Markus, IIRC.
Thank you for this post:
actionjackson (03-22-2018)
Old 03-22-2018, 09:07 PM   #3
actionjackson
Hall Of Famer

Thanked 3,030x in 1,859 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by endgame View Post
Or be taken directly there with a click on the award icon, if this is implemented. I doubt it will be however. It's enjoyed by many, including Markus, IIRC.
It gets kinda stuffed/crowded when an absolutely transcendant superstar comes along though. That's the point the original poster was trying to make in the other thread where this was raised.
actionjackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
itsmb8 (03-22-2018)
Old 03-22-2018, 09:10 PM   #4
endgame
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionjackson View Post
It gets kinda stuffed/crowded when an absolutely transcendant superstar comes along though. That's the point the original poster was trying to make in the other thread where this was raised.
Get that, and wasn't trying to discourage at all, just offering a way to make his idea even more user-friendly if implemented. Should have left my speculation out of the response, I suppose.
Old 03-22-2018, 10:09 PM   #5
itsmb8
All Star Reserve

Thanked 264x in 141 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by endgame View Post
Get that, and wasn't trying to discourage at all, just offering a way to make his idea even more user-friendly if implemented. Should have left my speculation out of the response, I suppose.
Well, I for one get what you were saying, and I agree it seems like the Dev team is in love with the current version for whatever reason. What if we combined our ideas into one? Only one icon for each award earned with the # of times won, and clicking on the icon takes you to the Awards section in the History tab to view when the won each award.
itsmb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 10:38 PM   #6
endgame
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmb8 View Post
Well, I for one get what you were saying, and I agree it seems like the Dev team is in love with the current version for whatever reason. What if we combined our ideas into one? Only one icon for each award earned with the # of times won, and clicking on the icon takes you to the Awards section in the History tab to view when the won each award.
That’s pretty much what I was suggesting.
Thank you for this post:
itsmb8 (03-22-2018)
Old 03-24-2018, 11:57 AM   #7
endgame
Hall Of Famer

And so it shall be done. ——Markus
Thank you for this post:
actionjackson (04-11-2018)