Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP Update 20.4.40 - OOTP 20 Available - FHM 5 Available

Coming soon: Collection Missions

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP Dynasty Reports

OOTP Dynasty Reports Tell us about the OOTP dynasties you have built!

Old 03-11-2019, 12:34 PM   #81
Clovidequano Dovatha
All Star Starter

Thanked 119x in 112 posts
Rudimentary map of Slaabovia now present for post two. This map has also been posted to my DeviantArt account, and more information is present about this map there. CD out.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 09:21 PM   #82
Clovidequano Dovatha
All Star Starter

Post 1 in this thread updated. It may be updated periodically later. As may other posts in this thread as well, of course, folks. CD out.

Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.

My DeviantArt portfolio:

https://www.deviantart.com/clovidequano-dovatha
Old 03-13-2019, 10:55 PM   #83
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Thanked 2,552x in 1,712 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
Post 1 in this thread updated. It may be updated periodically later. As may other posts in this thread as well, of course, folks. CD out.
Just a suggestion, CD...

You should update your dynasty in the latest posts... I don't think many viewers will go back to earlier posts for the latest information about your dynasty report.

It should be posted on the current page of your dynasty.
Eugene Church is online now   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
Clovidequano Dovatha (03-14-2019)
Old 03-14-2019, 04:43 AM   #84
Clovidequano Dovatha
All Star Starter

Still working on the setting-up posts here, Eugene, but I'll try to remember that for future reference, once I've finished updating the relevant posts early in the thread. Thanks for the advice, however. It is certainly much appreciated. CD out.

Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.

My DeviantArt portfolio:

Old 03-14-2019, 03:06 PM   #85
Clovidequano Dovatha
All Star Starter

All players currently seen in related setting-up posts are on their applicable teams' active rosters as of April 13, 1901. Some may not have made the Opening Day rosters for their teams, and some may not make the season-ending rosters, of course, but as of April 13, 1901, all those players are currently on their respective teams' active rosters.

That is all for now, at least, I think. CD out.

My DeviantArt portfolio:

Old 03-14-2019, 03:13 PM   #86
Clovidequano Dovatha
All Star Starter

Feel free to ask questions about any of the players seen above, if and when you like and can, folks, within reason. Or about the locations where the teams are placed, et cetera, for that matter. I'll try to elaborate more if and when possible and appropriate. CD out.

My DeviantArt portfolio:

Old 03-15-2019, 01:11 PM   #87
Clovidequano Dovatha
All Star Starter

Still in the process of updating the setting-up posts. Should hopefully be done with them soon, Lord willing. Then we can really start going better here, I think, very soon. CD out.

My DeviantArt portfolio:

Old 03-16-2019, 09:17 AM   #88
Clovidequano Dovatha
All Star Starter

Just need to update about five more setting-up posts here, at this particular time, I think, and then we can really start getting more into this, perhaps, folks. CD out.

My DeviantArt portfolio:

Old 03-16-2019, 09:19 AM   #89
Clovidequano Dovatha
All Star Starter

Three more team/city-related posts, one sports-related post, and one Slaabovian Republic League-related post, I believe, at the moment, that is. CD out.

My DeviantArt portfolio:

Old 03-16-2019, 11:12 AM   #90
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Three more team/city-related posts, one sports-related post, and one Slaabovian Republic League-related post, I believe, at the moment, that is. CD out.
CD, Where are these posts?

I would like to follow the SRL... but I am not likely to go back to earlier posts that you update.

You should post the updates here on the last page of your dynasty report.

In my opinion, that would be helpful for the viewers and make it easier to follow the SRL.. at least it would be easier for me to follow.
Old 03-16-2019, 11:58 AM   #91
Clovidequano Dovatha
All Star Starter

They are at the front of the thread, and team pictures as of April 13, 1901 are shown in the first twelve teams' related posts. I just have to provide basic team/city-related setting-up posts for Tracyton, Tran City, and Willson, then give a basic rundown of the sports-related situation as of 1901 for Slaabovia, then talk a bit about the origins of the Slaabovian Republic League.

Once those posts are updated as needed, I will continue from that point on, only updating the necessary posts early in the thread, if and whenever necessary, or referring to them as needed, I think. CD out.

My DeviantArt portfolio:

Old 03-16-2019, 12:00 PM   #92
Clovidequano Dovatha
All Star Starter

I hope to be able to finish updating those five remaining setting-up posts by the end of the weekend, at the very latest, if possible. Preferably by the time I go to bed tonight, though, is what I'd like to have be the case here, for sure. CD out.

My DeviantArt portfolio:

Thank you for this post:
Eugene Church (03-16-2019)
Old 03-16-2019, 12:30 PM   #93
Clovidequano Dovatha
All Star Starter

You mentioned in at least one thread that you had people write up backstories for various places and teams in your IPA, I believe. And that's what I've been trying to do with the updates to the earlier posts, at least to a degree, so that they are aware of the overall natures of things in this fictional nation, at least a little.

As for when I'll do the same thing for the teams and locations present for the CKU when it's founded, I'll handle those backstories and histories as needed later, I'm sure. It may not be for a while yet, but I hope that I'll be able to get that far by the end of 2019's regular season, if not sooner, just the same.

Will post more information later, Lord willing, if and when I can, though, Eugene. CD out.

My DeviantArt portfolio:

Old 03-16-2019, 05:14 PM   #94
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I hope to be able to finish updating those five remaining setting-up posts by the end of the weekend, at the very latest, if possible. Preferably by the time I go to bed tonight, though, is what I'd like to have be the case here, for sure. CD out.
Thank you, CD... you did a good job posting the team pictures.

I enjoyed seeing the uniforms.
Old 03-16-2019, 05:40 PM   #95
Clovidequano Dovatha
All Star Starter

If you create players, and you want to see them, do as follows. Keep in mind I have not yet installed OOTP 19 on either of my computers, most likely, but that I'm still using 18, at the current time. I don't think things have changed in that regard with 19, but I don't know for sure yet, of course. If it's still enough like 18, however, you might be able to do the following things.

First, go to your appropriate league.

Second, go to reports and info, then to league reports home.

Third, click on either rookie draft pool b. or rookie draft p.

Fourth, then proceed as desired and as possible.

Hope this helps, Eugene. CD out.

My DeviantArt portfolio:

Thank you for this post:
Eugene Church (03-16-2019)
Old 03-16-2019, 07:28 PM   #96
Clovidequano Dovatha
All Star Starter

Three posts related to Tracyton, Tran City, and Willson have now been updated to at least some degree, if not to a great degree here. That just leaves two more setting-up posts left to update, I think, folks. CD out.

My DeviantArt portfolio:

Old 03-16-2019, 08:12 PM   #97
Clovidequano Dovatha
All Star Starter

How would you folks value these populations in market size, perhaps, if I might ask?

Amjasi: (1901) 873,644, (2021) 1,620,074
Benclimil: (1901) 927,442, (2021) 1,318,140
Folliston: (1901) circa 4.26 million, (2021) 7,732,894
Olsonton: (1901) 626,318, (2021) 1,178,683
Rocíoton: (1901) circa 1.78 million, (2021) 4,734,945
Sara City: (1901) circa 1.34 million, (2021) 2,835,073
Sarahnapool: (1901) 884,462, (2021) 1,460,207
Shmala: (1901) 974,284, (2021) 1,529,525
Slaabojevo: (1901) circa 5.72 million, (2021) 12,104,712
Tracyton: (1901) 587,488, (2021) 1,075,505
Tran City: (1901) 738,716, (2021) 2,013,503
Willson: (1901) circa 2.86 million, (2021) 5,752,564

Any thoughts/suggestions, et cetera, for market size ratings, et cetera? Just wondering, that's all, folks. CD out.

My DeviantArt portfolio:

Old 03-17-2019, 12:07 PM   #98
Clovidequano Dovatha
All Star Starter

All necessary setting-up dynasty-related posts have been updated at least a little bit now, if not a lot. I may periodically have to update them later, of course, but what's in each of them now should hopefully suffice here for at least a little while, if not permanently. At least, that's my current hope here, anyway, folks. Hope you like enough of them all, for sure. But if you don't, then so be it. CD out.

My DeviantArt portfolio:

Old 03-19-2019, 10:10 AM   #99
Clovidequano Dovatha
All Star Starter

Any thoughts about the city and/or team and/or nation and/or league-related information so far provided, folks? Would like to know what you all think here so far, please. CD out.

My DeviantArt portfolio:

Old 03-20-2019, 08:19 AM   #100
Clovidequano Dovatha
All Star Starter

IF and when real MLB teams come into this setup, it is not likely that they will be able to have the history behind them, come to think of it, in terms of records and all. But that's just something that can't be helped here, unfortunately, it seems.

That's probably not going to be a major issue here, however, because we'd be on an alternate Earth already, so things aren't necessarily going to be entirely as they were back in the first decade or so of the 20th Century, of course. Also, I might want to create certain historical people as players and/or team personnel, seeing as there will be some differences between our real Earth of the time and the Earth of this game world, after all.

For instance, FDR, seeing as he won't be the President in the related timeline come WWII, might be a player somewhere in terms of this saved game/dynasty. I might need facegens for certain historical people I might include here in it, as well, for sure, if that is the case for them somehow.

That's all for now, at least, I think. CD out.

My DeviantArt portfolio: