Home | Webstore
Latest News: Update OOTP 19.8 is online - OOTP 19 Available! - MLB Manager 2018 Available Now - FHM 4 Available

OOTP Baseball 19 is Available Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager > FHM - Public Beta Test

Old 08-17-2013, 01:08 PM   #1
mbaliya
Minors (Single A)

Thanked 4x in 3 posts
No demo?

I am a LOYAL OOTP buyer...i cant remember a year i didnt buy a new OOTP even though i still had multile games going in the previous one..usually though I like to DL the demo and just get a look and see how it feels...I know the OOTP setup and WILL be buying this game, but id feel better if a demo was offered (like the 15 day one they used to offer)...what happens is i start playing it and get hooked and activate...just not sure if they arent doing a demo i worry about how confident they are
Old 08-17-2013, 02:40 PM   #2
Crombeen
Minors (Triple A)

Thanked 142x in 79 posts
This game is in Beta also known as not finished yet!

They can't give you a demo of something that isn't stable or a final product. People will download it, start playing the demo and judge the game as a final product that's why they can't give you a demo of something that isn't ready yet.

When this game goes live in september you'll have a better chance of getting a demo with some kinda try before you buy option.

But for now there is just a pre-release to get the beta + final product at 10,- off the regular price.

( Pre-release ends 19th Aug. )
Old 08-17-2013, 03:27 PM   #3
BradC
Administrator

Thanked 2,604x in 691 posts
You can always buy now & then ask for a refund if you're not happy with the final version released on 9/3. You'll be within the 30-day refund window.

And, yes, we expect to release a demo sometime after the final version comes out, like we do with OOTP. Thanks.
HockeyHippie (08-17-2013), Jabez54 (08-17-2013)