Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP Update 20.6 - OOTP 20 Available - FHM 5 Available

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP 19 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 03-23-2018, 09:24 PM   #1
Xogo
Minors (Triple A)

Thanked 48x in 25 posts
had to reinstall - now things are off

ok i had the beta, did install first patch (official release)

everything was working perfect

at one point, i could no longer drag and drop to sub players. Couldnt figure out why, so i just decided to uninstall and reinstall. I did delete every OOTP folder i could find.

Ive reinstalled with both beta and release day versions.

Now, the game is mostly ok. but ive noticed that the game is not generating face gens for all players. No idea why.

Also, the small labels are messed up again and I can tell the team logos are not the correct ones. I play the Dodgers and its the blue LA against blue background and the small label is white background with black font. Also players races are off again.

So even though ive both reinstalled the release day version, its still showing the beta problems.

Ive uninstalled and reinstalled twice. What can i do? Why isnt it working?

Ok so now ive re-downloaded the game.exe from the email i received. The Dodgers logos and scoreboard color scheme is still the same from the beta. So small labels and large labels of players on field are not correct!

what do I have to do, buy a new pc? erase the entire hard drive? this is beyond frustrating!

other things going on: Even though I completely uninstall and delete every folder, the "overide DPI box" is already checked (i had to check it at first install) and the game already show me as "logged in".

the game is now totally unplayable!!!

Last edited by Xogo; 03-23-2018 at 10:03 PM.
Xogo is offline   Reply With Quote