Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP Update 20.5.52 - OOTP 20 Available - FHM 5 Available

MLB All-Star Game Special: Save 50% on OOTP 20!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues

Old 08-08-2003, 04:00 PM   #1
Braindead
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
"Real Leagues"

I own OOTP but have never tried to play online. Are there any leagues that use the current up to date rosters and the real teams. Or are they all just Fictional leagues or Classic leagues.
Braindead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2003, 05:38 PM   #2
Uno_Cow
Bat Boy

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
The number of fictional and the number of real player/real team leagues are almost even IMO. Look around and find the league you like.
Uno_Cow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2003, 06:12 PM   #3
LivnLegend
Hall Of Famer

Thanked 38x in 32 posts
Re: "Real Leagues"

Quote:
Originally posted by Braindead
I own OOTP but have never tried to play online. Are there any leagues that use the current up to date rosters and the real teams. Or are they all just Fictional leagues or Classic leagues.
I don't have numbers but just from following along this forum, I'd say the numbers are pretty close. Looking at just established or well-known leagues, the numbers might lean heavier towards replay and fictional rather than modern day rosters. If I counted on both hands and took my shoes off to count on my toes, I'd probably run out of digits counting up all the real team, current player leagues that have started and fizzled out since OOTP5 came out.