Home | Webstore
Latest News: Update OOTP 19.5 is online - OOTP 19 Available! - MLB Manager 2018 Available Now - FHM 4 Available

OOTP Baseball 19 is Available Now!

  

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP Mods

OOTP Mods Logos, roster packs, historical databases, OOTP tools, FaceGen files... it's all here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2013, 01:25 PM   #41
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Maine
Posts: 2,955
Thanks: 2,245
Thanked 2,000x in 1,159 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendersondayton View Post
I downloaded both the file hosted by OOTP and the one from the "skateboards" server indicated in another post in this thread.
What size is the file..? It should be about 269 megs.
Be a few more mins. before mine is done..at 80% now.
You definately got the wrong file if your only seeing a ballparks folder...here's a screenie of the folders in the 2013 all in one
Attached Images
Image 

Last edited by Bigrod; 05-11-2013 at 01:31 PM.
Bigrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 01:41 PM   #42
hendersondayton
Minors (Single A)
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 75
Thanks: 12
Thanked 4x in 4 posts
All I have is the ballpark folder. The file size of the TGZ is 52,735k
hendersondayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 01:52 PM   #43
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Maine
Posts: 2,955
Thanks: 2,245
Thanked 2,000x in 1,159 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendersondayton View Post
All I have is the ballpark folder. The file size of the TGZ is 52,735k
Trying to tell you ,.you've got the wrong file. The only all-in-one tgz file that has just the ballparks folder is the 2012 all-in-one part 2 and that's not the right file.
Bigrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 01:58 PM   #44
hendersondayton
Minors (Single A)
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 75
Thanks: 12
Thanked 4x in 4 posts
Not trying to be a PIA bud. I downloaded the 2013 MLB all in one file from the add ons folder so If that is not the right one would you mind directing me to the right file download.

Should I contact the OP to ask about getting the right file?
hendersondayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 02:49 PM   #45
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Maine
Posts: 2,955
Thanks: 2,245
Thanked 2,000x in 1,159 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendersondayton View Post
Not trying to be a PIA bud. I downloaded the 2013 MLB all in one file from the add ons folder so If that is not the right one would you mind directing me to the right file download.

Should I contact the OP to ask about getting the right file?
No problem, you're not a PIA at all..just hard to figure why you haven't got the right file...the 2013 all in one is perfectly fine..there's nothing wrong with it. But, the one you've got isn't correct. I know cuase I contributed to it this year (Did the .prk files and the real photos) and tested it out.
Only thing I can think of is to try this.
Delete the one in your downloads folder.
Start ootp and click the add-ons central link on the bottom of the screen.
When the window opens, click the re-load list button.
Download the 2013 all-in-one mod again. When it completes and the download button changes to Install, click the install button.
That should do it..if not let me know cause something is not right on your end..
Bigrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 03:28 PM   #46
soadeathdealer
Hall Of Famer
 
soadeathdealer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: VA
Posts: 2,025
Thanks: 475
Thanked 365x in 306 posts
Re: The 2013 All-in-One MLB Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigrod View Post
No problem, you're not a PIA at all..just hard to figure why you haven't got the right file...the 2013 all in one is perfectly fine..there's nothing wrong with it. But, the one you've got isn't correct. I know cuase I contributed to it this year (Did the .prk files and the real photos) and tested it out.
Only thing I can think of is to try this.
Delete the one in your downloads folder.
Start ootp and click the add-ons central link on the bottom of the screen.
When the window opens, click the re-load list button.
Download the 2013 all-in-one mod again. When it completes and the download button changes to Install, click the install button.
That should do it..if not let me know cause something is not right on your end..
And I can tell its correct on my server which is the backup and is correct on the main server as I put the mods together into one file that is the 2013 all in one mod. But perhaps u ate clicking the correct one and ur net is dling part of the archive and installing it I mean likely hood is under ten percent as most times the archive will comeup as damaged if u don't dl the complete file . But its possible but more likely u game is dling the wrong file . Can u goto the mods folder in the ootp folder and see what all in one archive the .tgz files is there? And open it and see what's inside

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
__________________
Jerseys and caps/logos and more
http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...%20and%20caps/


Leagues


POTD: Vermont/Co-Commish: http://potd.ca/
MTBL: Atlanta Braves(Commish): http://mtblcentral.ca/mtblca/
The Show: Jacksonville Bombers/Commish: theshow.ootpleagues.com
RFTP : Braves/co-commish: League Closed
HRBL: Commish: League Closed
soadeathdealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 05:42 PM   #47
hendersondayton
Minors (Single A)
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 75
Thanks: 12
Thanked 4x in 4 posts
inside the .tgz file is another folder (cannot recall the extension name. Perhaps .tna?). I opened that file in 7zip and the only folder in there was "ballparks".

The .tgz file was called 2013 MLB all in one.
hendersondayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 06:33 PM   #48
soadeathdealer
Hall Of Famer
 
soadeathdealer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: VA
Posts: 2,025
Thanks: 475
Thanked 365x in 306 posts
Re: The 2013 All-in-One MLB Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendersondayton View Post
inside the .tgz file is another folder (cannot recall the extension name. Perhaps .tna?). I opened that file in 7zip and the only folder in there was "ballparks".

The .tgz file was called 2013 MLB all in one.
Then u don't have the full file as I dled it and there's 6folders inside the archive . U may have to click on manually download

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
__________________
Jerseys and caps/logos and more
http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...%20and%20caps/


Leagues


POTD: Vermont/Co-Commish: http://potd.ca/
MTBL: Atlanta Braves(Commish): http://mtblcentral.ca/mtblca/
The Show: Jacksonville Bombers/Commish: theshow.ootpleagues.com
RFTP : Braves/co-commish: League Closed
HRBL: Commish: League Closed
soadeathdealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 06:45 PM   #49
hendersondayton
Minors (Single A)
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 75
Thanks: 12
Thanked 4x in 4 posts
3rd times the charm. After a last ditch effort it managed to download all 264Megs. All is good! Thanks!
hendersondayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
soadeathdealer (05-13-2013)
Old 05-13-2013, 07:41 PM   #50
soadeathdealer
Hall Of Famer
 
soadeathdealer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: VA
Posts: 2,025
Thanks: 475
Thanked 365x in 306 posts
Re: The 2013 All-in-One MLB Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendersondayton View Post
3rd times the charm. After a last ditch effort it managed to download all 264Megs. All is good! Thanks!
Welcome anytime we are here to help

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
__________________
Jerseys and caps/logos and more
http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...%20and%20caps/


Leagues


POTD: Vermont/Co-Commish: http://potd.ca/
MTBL: Atlanta Braves(Commish): http://mtblcentral.ca/mtblca/
The Show: Jacksonville Bombers/Commish: theshow.ootpleagues.com
RFTP : Braves/co-commish: League Closed
HRBL: Commish: League Closed
soadeathdealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 05:05 PM   #51
teak88
Minors (Triple A)
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 209
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7x in 4 posts
I'm having same problem...

[QUOTE=soadeathdealer;3494900]U could have just went in game to settings within ur league and unchecked the block that says photos . Then just update the pictures might take a min or two


I don't follow you. Where is the "Settings" tab? Do you mean "Player & Picture Options" in the "Setup" section? I can find no place with a photo tab

Thx
teak88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 02:25 AM   #52
soadeathdealer
Hall Of Famer
 
soadeathdealer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: VA
Posts: 2,025
Thanks: 475
Thanked 365x in 306 posts
[QUOTE=teak88;3504794]
Quote:
Originally Posted by soadeathdealer View Post
U could have just went in game to settings within ur league and unchecked the block that says photos . Then just update the pictures might take a min or two


I don't follow you. Where is the "Settings" tab? Do you mean "Player & Picture Options" in the "Setup" section? I can find no place with a photo tab

Thx
before u start a game and u decide u dont want player photos or facegens then goto game preference and facegen tab and use the drop down to select which the game will look for 1st facegens or photos .

if u already started a league with the mod and decide u dont want to
either photos or facegens goto league settings and the player and picture options. look to the right and look for load player pictures automatically and load photofit (facegen)files automaticly and just have checked which one u want if both are selected then if and facegens or photos are missing depending on how u have the setting i first told u about in this post the other will show up so u could have facegens and photos . so after u have that checked the way u want then just click force update /generate all player pictures to update all leagues or just click the force update for ur ml league
__________________
Jerseys and caps/logos and more
http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...%20and%20caps/


Leagues


POTD: Vermont/Co-Commish: http://potd.ca/
MTBL: Atlanta Braves(Commish): http://mtblcentral.ca/mtblca/
The Show: Jacksonville Bombers/Commish: theshow.ootpleagues.com
RFTP : Braves/co-commish: League Closed
HRBL: Commish: League Closed
soadeathdealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 10:24 AM   #53
Roggie
Minors (Single A)
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 65
Thanks: 105
Thanked 30x in 18 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullmanuga View Post
I started to download this and stopped it after about 10% was done, thinking I could do it again later. In Add-Ons Central it just gives me the option to re-install it. Can't re-download it. I deleted the TGZ file and it still won't re-download.
Having this same issue. Can't find the files anywhere to manually download and install either. Tried deleting the few pieces that downloaded and adding the secondary server.
Roggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 02:17 PM   #54
soadeathdealer
Hall Of Famer
 
soadeathdealer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: VA
Posts: 2,025
Thanks: 475
Thanked 365x in 306 posts
Re: The 2013 All-in-One MLB Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roggie View Post
Having this same issue. Can't find the files anywhere to manually download and install either. Tried deleting the few pieces that downloaded and adding the secondary server.
To manually download click on the mod not the install but the mod and look top right should give u the option to dl manually or to use browser that's how to do it manually... If ur having issues dling it u can try my backup server when bigrod posted in this thread and if u still have issues then ur connection is causing ur issues as far has not downloading it all . The files are in between 200-280 mb chunks as I try to keep them under 300 for people with slower internet.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
__________________
Jerseys and caps/logos and more
http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...%20and%20caps/


Leagues


POTD: Vermont/Co-Commish: http://potd.ca/
MTBL: Atlanta Braves(Commish): http://mtblcentral.ca/mtblca/
The Show: Jacksonville Bombers/Commish: theshow.ootpleagues.com
RFTP : Braves/co-commish: League Closed
HRBL: Commish: League Closed
soadeathdealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 03:02 PM   #55
Roggie
Minors (Single A)
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 65
Thanks: 105
Thanked 30x in 18 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by soadeathdealer View Post
To manually download click on the mod not the install but the mod and look top right should give u the option to dl manually or to use browser that's how to do it manually... If ur having issues dling it u can try my backup server when bigrod posted in this thread and if u still have issues then ur connection is causing ur issues as far has not downloading it all . The files are in between 200-280 mb chunks as I try to keep them under 300 for people with slower internet.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
I tried that. Nothing ever opened up when I clicked that.

But yeah, the issue was right after I started it, I had a power flicker and my computer rebooted.

Once I deleted my entire add-on folder (all the .dll files and everything else along with the mod files) and erased them from my recycle bin, it let me download it again.
Roggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 03:30 PM   #56
soadeathdealer
Hall Of Famer
 
soadeathdealer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: VA
Posts: 2,025
Thanks: 475
Thanked 365x in 306 posts
Re: The 2013 All-in-One MLB Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roggie View Post
I tried that. Nothing ever opened up when I clicked that.

But yeah, the issue was right after I started it, I had a power flicker and my computer rebooted.

Once I deleted my entire add-on folder (all the .dll files and everything else along with the mod files) and erased them from my recycle bin, it let me download it again.
Yea once u delete it from the addon folder it let's u redownload it . But yea power issues can cause issues but glad u got it working

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
__________________
Jerseys and caps/logos and more
http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...%20and%20caps/


Leagues


POTD: Vermont/Co-Commish: http://potd.ca/
MTBL: Atlanta Braves(Commish): http://mtblcentral.ca/mtblca/
The Show: Jacksonville Bombers/Commish: theshow.ootpleagues.com
RFTP : Braves/co-commish: League Closed
HRBL: Commish: League Closed
soadeathdealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 07:55 PM   #57
Tribe Fan 24
All Star Reserve
 
Tribe Fan 24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Maryville, TN
Posts: 671
Thanks: 13
Thanked 3x in 3 posts
Greetings Gentlemen,

I D/L the All in One 13 mod and installed it correctly (I think.) I have all of the logos and all, but the ballpark for my team is still showing up as a default major league park. I am the manager of the Myrtle Beach Pelicans, and it looks like I am playing in a 50,000 seat stadium. I tried to import from the ballparks folder, but it is not a complete list of parks. It has all of the MLB parks, and SOME of the minor league parks, but not the one I need for my league. I know that I am doing something wrong.

I have tried to D/L Gambo's parks from ootpmods.com, but when I do, it says something like "CRC error/data damaged." Has anyone else had this issue? Where do I go to D/L minor league parks as well as MLB parks?

I have tried using the search to find out more, but I haven't found what I need.

Help?

Thank you.....Kevin (TF24)
__________________
Long Suffering Tribe Fan

Proud Papa of Caroline Grace (b. 2005) Kaeden Michael (b. 2008) and Claire Elise (b. 2012)

Last edited by Tribe Fan 24; 05-20-2013 at 09:33 PM.
Tribe Fan 24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 10:37 PM   #58
MmmRocks
Minors (Single A)
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 57
Thanks: 12
Thanked 8x in 6 posts
I'm brand new to OOTP. I just downloaded OOTP 14 and have been unable to download this mod from Add-Ons Central. I tried using the OOTP server and the alternative "skateboard" server. Regardless of the server I use, it gets to 99% and then gives me a message reading "ADDONS_DIALOG::download_file - could not download file".

Any help would be be appreciated!
MmmRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 08:31 AM   #59
Davin.Rizuki
Bat Boy
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Somewhere in South
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Hello sir..
I love this all in one mod..
Any chance for update this mod into 2014 mod for OOTP 14 and OOTP 15 later (if you could, OOTP 13)
Davin.Rizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 11:09 AM   #60
fromtheline
Minors (Double A)
 
fromtheline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 153
Thanks: 93
Thanked 48x in 41 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davin.Rizuki View Post
Hello sir..
I love this all in one mod..
Any chance for update this mod into 2014 mod for OOTP 14 and OOTP 15 later (if you could, OOTP 13)
I am currently using this mod for OOTP 14.
fromtheline is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:47 AM.

 

Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. Minor League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with the permission of Minor League Baseball. All rights reserved.

The Major League Baseball Players Association (www.MLBPLAYERS.com ) is the collective bargaining representative for all professional baseball players of the thirty Major League Baseball teams and serves as the exclusive group licensing agent for commercial and licensing activities involving active Major League baseball players. On behalf of its members, it operates the Players Choice licensing program and the Players Choice Awards, which benefit the needy through the Major League Baseball Players Trust, a charitable foundation established and run entirely by Major League baseball players. Follow: @MLB_Players; @MLBPAClubhouse; @MLBPlayersTrust

Out of the Park Baseball is a registered trademark of Out of the Park Developments GmbH & Co. KG

Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.

Apple, iPhone, iPod touch and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.

COPYRIGHT © 2017 OUT OF THE PARK DEVELOPMENTS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2015 Out of the Park Developments