Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP Update 20.5 - OOTP 20 Available - FHM 5 Available

Collection Missions for Perfect Team Released!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 18 > OOTP 18 Online Leagues

OOTP 18 Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 18 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 02-28-2018, 01:44 PM   #1
redskins1979
Bat Boy

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
14-Team Keeper/ ESPN Fantasy Baseballl League $35 dollar buy in

Looking to start up a New Keeper League through ESPN. I've been managing for the past 10 years now. Looking to establish a brand new league for years to come.. Please check out the settings & if interested email me joshmccoy94@yahoo.com. Just used League Safe for the 1st time in fantasy football & its a safe legit site. I won my fantasy football league & cashed out a e-check for $300 dollars. I like to run a very detailed & competitive league. Looking for serious entrants only who'd be willing to play for the long haul! If your just looking to draft & not stay active throughout the year then this isn't the league for you. 1. Stay active 2. Must choose MLB logo & no double up on logos. Washington Nats are taken! Please email me if your interested. I would like to hear from you!

Prizes:

$375 1st

$85 2nd

$35 3rd

email me joshmccoy94@yahoo.com

Number of Teams
Scoring Type Head to Head Points
Format League Manager
Make League Viewable to Public
No

SCORING
Batting