Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP Update 20.5.47 - OOTP 20 Available - FHM 5 Available

Collection Missions for Perfect Team Released!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Discover the new amazing online league competition & card collecting mode of OOTP!

Old 11-20-2018, 07:05 PM   #1
JustBlazin
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thanked 8x in 8 posts
7480 pp game

had a 13 inning game end with my team getting 19 runs in the 13th.

Blowout inning -4000 pp
rout 22 runs scored-400 pp
contact inning 15 hits-3000 pp

also got hit machine,knock them in and all got hits for the other 80 pp
JustBlazin is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
Josquin (11-20-2018)
Old 11-20-2018, 07:30 PM   #2
Maddox
All Star Reserve

Thanked 447x in 250 posts
Grrrrr!

Not mad that you had a game like that.

Mad that I have never come close to a game like that.
Maddox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 07:48 PM   #3
stl jason
All Star Starter

Thanked 1,072x in 683 posts
nice... came home to find a jump in my points as well.... apparently Billy Hamilton had quite a game for me and went 4-6 with 6 stolen bases (3000 pp)... biggest single game for me so far.
stl jason is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 09:49 PM   #4
Bunktown Ballers
Major Leagues

Thanked 169x in 98 posts
Huh? What?

Scoring wayyyy down for me.But dont really know about others in league. After 47 games haven't earned enough to buy a pack of 1,000 cards. I'm getting soeme scoring but the 20, 20, mostly type points. I've sold cards to get a pack, but nothing to put on active team, so basicaly was a bust

Formerly BunktownBallers
Now: New Orleans Cajuns

I just hope my starter set when we begin real league has enough to field a decent team or it might take a couple of years to build my team up at the pace now. Probably a good thing though.

I sure would like to request a old favorite of mine one day back from the 70's. Just check my avatar out. Nothing special but was my 1st favorite player ever
Bunktown Ballers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 11:15 PM   #5
genuvar
Minors (Single A)

Thanked 46x in 25 posts
So after you buy a bunch of all stars you can double your money by beating the crap out of a bunch of teams at the lower levels.
genuvar is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
AirmenSmith (11-27-2018)
Old 11-20-2018, 11:26 PM   #6
genuvar
Minors (Single A)

Thanked 46x in 25 posts
Sorry thats not directed at anyone in particular.. just seems like a lopsided system. Its a cool achievement if it happens against a team that can compete which since it was in the 13th is probably the case with this... but I've seen a few examples now where thats not the case.
genuvar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 01:43 PM   #7
djsubroc
Bat Boy

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
surprised you only got 400 for 22 runs scored, my highest game was a little over 6k pp but i got 5k of those pp for scoring 25 runs in one game achievement

Quote:

Last edited by djsubroc; 11-21-2018 at 01:45 PM.
djsubroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 02:28 AM   #8
Kobeck
Major Leagues

Thanked 119x in 72 posts
kyrgyzstan Wild Swine won 24 in a row... 4,000 PP

my only gold achievement so far
Kobeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 03:02 PM   #9
sentry85
Minors (Single A)

Thanked 27x in 17 posts
well that is about 3 times more points than i have this season. well done!
sentry85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 10:51 PM   #10
justafish2002
Minors (Single A)

Thanked 24x in 20 posts
Just got 10,060 in a game today... Big ones were 2k for 6 hit game, 3k for 25 runs scored, and 4k for 16 runs in 9th inning. Also got 400 for 5 runs and a 7 run comeback
justafish2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 05:19 AM   #11
Bunktown Ballers
Major Leagues

Thanked 169x in 98 posts
Players

Quote:
Originally Posted by genuvar View Post
So after you buy a bunch of all stars you can double your money by beating the crap out of a bunch of teams at the lower levels.

You will not be put with the very powerful teams is what I'm understanding. I'm planning on eventually building my team via earned PP & staying grouped with like teams. The great thing about this Perfect Team what I'm feeling is, play it how you want to. You wanna spend lots of money...go ahead..You wanna build by earning PP....go ahead...Just like OOTP Baseball, everybody plays their own way. There is no right way nor wrong way. You make the choice. Thanks OOTP/PERFECT TEAM for a game that had me weary, but turns out has blown me away. I don't see a wrong way or a right way. Only Your Way. Peace & Love

BB
Louisiana Crawdads
Bunktown Ballers is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
Mat (11-27-2018)
Old 11-27-2018, 02:30 PM   #12
AirmenSmith
All Star Starter

Thanked 328x in 192 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunktown Ballers View Post
You will not be put with the very powerful teams is what I'm understanding. I'm planning on eventually building my team via earned PP & staying grouped with like teams. The great thing about this Perfect Team what I'm feeling is, play it how you want to. You wanna spend lots of money...go ahead..You wanna build by earning PP....go ahead...Just like OOTP Baseball, everybody plays their own way. There is no right way nor wrong way. You make the choice. Thanks OOTP/PERFECT TEAM for a game that had me weary, but turns out has blown me away. I don't see a wrong way or a right way. Only Your Way. Peace & Love

BB
Louisiana Crawdads
See I understand it differently. You do well in your league you move up a level and so on. If it is like the beta then eventually you will be up against the players that might use funds to make a super team. Now with this, you will eventually be playing a team that has nothing but the top players which in turn will make PP harder to earn as you will have Walter Johnson backed by Babe Ruth.

But that was my take on the Beta, especially in the very last week. Maybe this is something that overtime will even out? Either way i'm glad i'll be able to get packs through challenge mode in OOTP. While i'm sure it will be rare, I do believe it is a way to sort of level the playing field.

AirmenSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 05:23 AM   #13
uschi_baerchen
Minors (Single A)

Thanked 15x in 12 posts
10.000 PP Game

My Pitcher Paxton made a perfect game for 5.000 PP + a pitcher Rating of 103 for an additional 5.000 PP
uschi_baerchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 05:35 AM   #14
mikezone13
Major Leagues

Thanked 136x in 83 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by uschi_baerchen View Post
My Pitcher Paxton made a perfect game for 5.000 PP + a pitcher Rating of 103 for an additional 5.000 PP
Hmm, that seems like a double reward that would quite often be linked, might need balancing.
mikezone13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 07:20 AM   #15
uschi_baerchen
Minors (Single A)

Thanked 15x in 12 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikezone13 View Post
Hmm, that seems like a double reward that would quite often be linked, might need balancing.

Perfect game comes often with Rating 98 and 99, the 103 were for 14 strikeouts. Anyway, when I saw the points the other morning, I thought there was something going wrong. The Points got Yasmani Grandal and Stephen Strasburg into the Team by the way, but I do not think, that after the "bugfix" on the AH these players will be so cheap again
uschi_baerchen is offline   Reply With Quote