Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP Update 20.5.47 - OOTP 20 Available - FHM 5 Available

Collection Missions for Perfect Team Released!

  

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Franchise Hockey Manager 5 > FHM 5 - Mods

FHM 5 - Mods This is the place to check for mods for both FHM 5 and previous versions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2018, 01:58 PM   #21
geisterhome
Minors (Triple A)
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 247
Thanks: 120
Thanked 205x in 86 posts
and there are always more 2017 drafties
Attached Files
File Type: fg taylor_raddysh_18_2_1998.fg (5.6 KB, 69 views)
File Type: fg carl_grundstr÷m_1_12_1997.fg (6.5 KB, 70 views)
File Type: fg filip_hronek_2_11_1997.fg (5.8 KB, 73 views)
File Type: fg kale_clague_5_6_1998.fg (6.9 KB, 68 views)
File Type: fg artur_kayumov_14_2_1998.fg (7.5 KB, 69 views)
geisterhome is offline   Reply With Quote
2 thanks for this post:
BlackIce (02-28-2018), Oyaji (02-28-2018)
Old 02-28-2018, 02:00 PM   #22
geisterhome
Minors (Triple A)
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 247
Thanks: 120
Thanked 205x in 86 posts
more from that 2017 draft year
Attached Files
File Type: fg chad_krys_10_4_1998.fg (6.6 KB, 68 views)
File Type: fg boris_katchouk_18_6_1998.fg (5.8 KB, 66 views)
File Type: fg nathan_bastian_6_12_1997.fg (6.3 KB, 66 views)
File Type: fg Libor_Hßjek_4_2_1998.fg (5.6 KB, 67 views)
File Type: fg jordan_kyrou_8_5_1998.fg (6.1 KB, 70 views)

Last edited by geisterhome; 02-28-2018 at 02:13 PM.
geisterhome is offline   Reply With Quote
2 thanks for this post:
BlackIce (02-28-2018), Oyaji (02-28-2018)
Old 02-28-2018, 02:11 PM   #23
geisterhome
Minors (Triple A)
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 247
Thanks: 120
Thanked 205x in 86 posts
some 2017 and 2016 mix. Now I got the full first two rounds from the 2017 draft. this will be it from that year for now! Those that I haven't included here are downloaded from this page.
Attached Files
File Type: fg clayton_phillips_9_9_1999.fg (18.5 KB, 68 views)
File Type: fg vitali_abramov_8_5_1998.fg (5.9 KB, 67 views)
File Type: fg joey_anderson_19_6_1998.fg (5.7 KB, 64 views)
File Type: fg kasper_bj÷rkqvist_10_7_1997.fg (6.1 KB, 69 views)

Last edited by geisterhome; 02-28-2018 at 04:08 PM.
geisterhome is offline   Reply With Quote
2 thanks for this post:
BlackIce (02-28-2018), Oyaji (02-28-2018)
Old 02-28-2018, 03:08 PM   #24
BlackIce
All Star Reserve
 
BlackIce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Sylvan Lake, AB
Posts: 506
Thanks: 905
Thanked 275x in 159 posts
Your a machine my man! Thank you so much for your work!
BlackIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 05:03 PM   #25
CM_Balkoth
Minors (Double A)
 
CM_Balkoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 100
Thanks: 107
Thanked 80x in 38 posts
Any chance we could start a list of players that don't have FG's yet? I've been making some random ones so far, but I'm not sure where to start at this point hahaha
CM_Balkoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 03:49 AM   #26
geisterhome
Minors (Triple A)
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 247
Thanks: 120
Thanked 205x in 86 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM_Balkoth View Post
Any chance we could start a list of players that don't have FG's yet? I've been making some random ones so far, but I'm not sure where to start at this point hahaha
I'll upload all facegens I have via dropbox and post a link for you guys to download later. This will include most if not all facegens that have been posted here by others in recent years and for sure all that I have created. This is also how I am going to share my work in the future.

So I suggest you download it once it's here and copy paste it into your facegen folder, then you will see all missing players ingame as they don't have their real faces.
then maybe go team by team, sort the players on their protected list by potential and do the ones with highest potential which don't have a real facegen. that's how I have gone about it when not doing the recent drafts, there i just went down the draft log and skipped over guys with very low potential.



Gesendet von meinem SM-G955F mit Tapatalk
geisterhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
JaBurns (03-02-2018)
Old 03-01-2018, 01:29 PM   #27
geisterhome
Minors (Triple A)
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 247
Thanks: 120
Thanked 205x in 86 posts
here the promised link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f2vljht753...files.rar?dl=0


This are all facegens that I have made (some that haven't been posted) plus all that I found via this forum and are made by others. Some that I posted the last few days I improved to give them all a consistent look.
geisterhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 06:24 PM   #28
CM_Balkoth
Minors (Double A)
 
CM_Balkoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 100
Thanks: 107
Thanked 80x in 38 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by geisterhome View Post
here the promised link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f2vljht753...files.rar?dl=0


This are all facegens that I have made (some that haven't been posted) plus all that I found via this forum and are made by others. Some that I posted the last few days I improved to give them all a consistent look.
Alrighty, I'll give that a try. Working insane hours until at least Tuesday, so I'll get right on it first chance I get. In the meantime, here's some that I made recently.
Attached Files
File Type: fg chris_breen.fg (21.8 KB, 62 views)
File Type: fg kris_newbury.fg (27.4 KB, 63 views)
File Type: fg reid_mcneill.fg (7.0 KB, 64 views)
File Type: fg jack_hughes.fg (6.6 KB, 63 views)
CM_Balkoth is offline   Reply With Quote
3 thanks for this post:
BlackIce (03-02-2018), geisterhome (03-01-2018), Rep74 (11-25-2018)
Old 03-02-2018, 01:34 PM   #29
geisterhome
Minors (Triple A)
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 247
Thanks: 120
Thanked 205x in 86 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM_Balkoth View Post
Alrighty, I'll give that a try. Working insane hours until at least Tuesday, so I'll get right on it first chance I get. In the meantime, here's some that I made recently.
You gotta add the birthdate to the fg otherwise they wont load in game, I edited them.
Attached Files
File Type: fg jack_hughes_14_5_2001.fg (6.6 KB, 68 views)
File Type: fg reid_mcneill_29_4_1992.fg (7.0 KB, 60 views)
File Type: fg kris_newbury_19_2_1982.fg (27.4 KB, 64 views)
File Type: fg chris_breen_29_6_1989.fg (21.8 KB, 66 views)
File Type: fg lukas_wernblom_22_7_2000.fg (5.8 KB, 63 views)
geisterhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 11:24 PM   #30
CM_Balkoth
Minors (Double A)
 
CM_Balkoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 100
Thanks: 107
Thanked 80x in 38 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by geisterhome View Post
You gotta add the birthdate to the fg otherwise they wont load in game, I edited them.
*Sigh* I felt like I was definitely forgetting something. Thank you hahaha
CM_Balkoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
geisterhome (03-05-2018)
Old 03-05-2018, 12:11 PM   #31
geisterhome
Minors (Triple A)
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 247
Thanks: 120
Thanked 205x in 86 posts
Updated the download link in the opening post. Focus was actually on the KHL this time and I pretty much finished the Sabres and the Islanders with prospects and AHL affiliate, after the Canadians have already been completed before. None to very few lesser rated (0.5 to 1*) players might be missing from those teams protected lists.
Also I went through the prospect lists of all NHL teams and added many, as there were more missing than I expected.
geisterhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 02:32 AM   #32
geisterhome
Minors (Triple A)
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 247
Thanks: 120
Thanked 205x in 86 posts
I'm working a the NHL headcoaches now. I'm halfway done so I'll post a link soon. I might do the GMs later as well but that will probably be it when it comes to personal.

Other than that I'll go team by team now. the rule of thumb will be to add all players above a 2* consensus potential/rating on each teams protected list. right now the islanders, sabres and canadians are done.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G955F mit Tapatalk
geisterhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
CM_Balkoth (03-06-2018)
Old 03-06-2018, 06:33 PM   #33
CM_Balkoth
Minors (Double A)
 
CM_Balkoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 100
Thanks: 107
Thanked 80x in 38 posts
I'm going to start collecting the pictures of the Penguins players and prospects. I'd already made facegens for most of the starters so I'll add those as well, even though we don't really need them.
CM_Balkoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 03:06 AM   #34
geisterhome
Minors (Triple A)
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 247
Thanks: 120
Thanked 205x in 86 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM_Balkoth View Post
I'm going to start collecting the pictures of the Penguins players and prospects. I'd already made facegens for most of the starters so I'll add those as well, even though we don't really need them.
I recommend to use the mugshot package a user recently published here:

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...d.php?t=285703

i saves a ton of work. first of you get consistent quality photos and on top of that the names are already in the right format with underscores and birthdate, so I just copy them over.

I have done Calgary, Montreal, Tampa, Buffalo, Florida and Ottawa, this is all players with potential min. 2 stars plus a fair amount of lower rated players. Will upload everything soon.

If you want to jump in I'm open to suggestions. maybe I do the Atlantic division teams and you pick another division and skip those teams that are done already.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G955F mit Tapatalk
geisterhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 03:47 PM   #35
CM_Balkoth
Minors (Double A)
 
CM_Balkoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 100
Thanks: 107
Thanked 80x in 38 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by geisterhome View Post
I recommend to use the mugshot package a user recently published here:

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...d.php?t=285703

i saves a ton of work. first of you get consistent quality photos and on top of that the names are already in the right format with underscores and birthdate, so I just copy them over.

I have done Calgary, Montreal, Tampa, Buffalo, Florida and Ottawa, this is all players with potential min. 2 stars plus a fair amount of lower rated players. Will upload everything soon.

If you want to jump in I'm open to suggestions. maybe I do the Atlantic division teams and you pick another division and skip those teams that are done already.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G955F mit Tapatalk
Sounds good to me. I already have a majority of the Penguins players done, so I'll upload them at some point very soon.
CM_Balkoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
geisterhome (03-08-2018)
Old 03-09-2018, 04:52 AM   #36
sk78
Minors (Double A)
 
sk78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: dark woods
Posts: 141
Thanks: 165
Thanked 90x in 55 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by geisterhome View Post
... the names are already in the right format with underscores and birthdate, ...
Don't take it as guaranteed that they're all 100% correct though! You better check that.

I'm not really at the "naming stage" yet, so I still have to double check all the names myself. Also, I want to make the pics work for FHM4 and FHM3, and there are some differences with the naming. So you'll find some doubles in there, one file is for FHM4 and one for FHM3. I'll explain that more detailed when I'm posting the "real" package.

There's also quite a number of data mistakes within the game, I reported them in the "Data Error Report" thread here, here, here and here. Haven't really checked yet what has been fixed with v4.7.80 and what not.

Last edited by sk78; 03-09-2018 at 05:01 AM.
sk78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 01:12 PM   #37
geisterhome
Minors (Triple A)
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 247
Thanks: 120
Thanked 205x in 86 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk78 View Post
Don't take it as guaranteed that they're all 100% correct though! You better check that.

I'm not really at the "naming stage" yet, so I still have to double check all the names myself. Also, I want to make the pics work for FHM4 and FHM3, and there are some differences with the naming. So you'll find some doubles in there, one file is for FHM4 and one for FHM3. I'll explain that more detailed when I'm posting the "real" package.

There's also quite a number of data mistakes within the game, I reported them in the "Data Error Report" thread here, here, here and here. Haven't really checked yet what has been fixed with v4.7.80 and what not.

You are close to 100% bro, I'm checking all in game for looks but also correct spelling and I can't recall I found a mistake yet! I can let you know if I should if that is of any help for you.
geisterhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 05:55 AM   #38
geisterhome
Minors (Triple A)
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 247
Thanks: 120
Thanked 205x in 86 posts
Have done a huge update to the the download link in the opening post. Filesize jumped from 59 MB to 103 MB! Added a ton of my work including the coach pack of facegens, also the entire Atlantic division is where I want to to be for the moment. On top of that I got a good amount of the GM's done as well.
geisterhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
BlackIce (03-15-2018)
Old 03-17-2018, 09:51 PM   #39
BlackIce
All Star Reserve
 
BlackIce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Sylvan Lake, AB
Posts: 506
Thanks: 905
Thanked 275x in 159 posts
Awesome work! Can I request Tyrell Goulbourne ? He didn't seem to make it in any pictures i have currently in my files.
BlackIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 03:48 AM   #40
geisterhome
Minors (Triple A)
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 247
Thanks: 120
Thanked 205x in 86 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackIce View Post
Awesome work! Can I request Tyrell Goulbourne ? He didn't seem to make it in any pictures i have currently in files.
Sure thing, always open to requests, keep them coming! Make sure they aren't in my fg file already, as tyrell goulbourn wasn't.

I got two versions for you, one with a big smile and one with a less friendly demeanor lol
Attached Files
File Type: fg tyrell_goulbourne_26_1_1994 (1).fg (73.9 KB, 48 views)
File Type: fg tyrell_goulbourne_26_1_1994.fg (81.9 KB, 54 views)
geisterhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
BlackIce (03-18-2018)
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:53 AM.

 

Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. Minor League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with the permission of Minor League Baseball. All rights reserved.

The Major League Baseball Players Association (www.MLBPLAYERS.com ) is the collective bargaining representative for all professional baseball players of the thirty Major League Baseball teams and serves as the exclusive group licensing agent for commercial and licensing activities involving active Major League baseball players. On behalf of its members, it operates the Players Choice licensing program and the Players Choice Awards, which benefit the needy through the Major League Baseball Players Trust, a charitable foundation established and run entirely by Major League baseball players. Follow: @MLB_Players; @MLBPAClubhouse; @MLBPlayersTrust

Out of the Park Baseball is a registered trademark of Out of the Park Developments GmbH & Co. KG

Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.

Apple, iPhone, iPod touch and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.

COPYRIGHT © 2017 OUT OF THE PARK DEVELOPMENTS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2018 Out of the Park Developments