Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP Update 20.5.52 - OOTP 20 Available - FHM 5 Available

MLB All-Star Game Special: Save 50% on OOTP 20!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Mods

Old 03-05-2004, 12:26 PM   #81
jened
Minors (Triple A)

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
i can't wait to download this saturday and fire it up! thanks for your work!
Old 03-22-2004, 05:58 PM   #82
Spanky
Major Leagues

Thanked 2x in 2 posts
Minor Update - Website

March 22, 2004 - Minor Update

I have some bad news - my first website designer has gone south on me and, after a couple of weeks telling me he would have my site up and going, has now decided not to do the project.

The GOOD NEWS is that I have found a more reliable resource to turn to for help in putting my site together. Since I don't want just a cookie-cutter type of site, this will require a little work to complete. Since I've just contacted this new person for help, it may be that I'm still another 3 to 4 weeks away from being able to post the various editions or versions of the LEGENDS LEAGUE.

I've been working on this project for so long that another few weeks does not seem to long of a wait.

I will keep the community posted when I have something more to show for my efforts. Until then, GO DODGERS! (sure bet, huh!)

Smiles
Spanky
Old 04-03-2004, 02:32 PM   #83
Spanky
Major Leagues

Thanked 2x in 2 posts
Talking The Legends League - Download Now!

The Legends League - "Where The Past, Present, & Future Collide" is now available to download!

April 3, 2004 - Los Angeles

10 months in the making - its an encyclopedia of baseball gold!

I have finally managed to find a home for the Legends League download page. I have posted the League & Graphics files to the temporary homepage of the Farmers Gold Coast League.

Here is the link: Farmers Gold Coast League - Legends League downloads

On the Farmers Gold Coast League hompage click on the menu tab at the top of the page that says "downloads" and simply follow the instructions on that page. You can download an "edited version" of the Legends League and the Graphics folder for team logos and stadiums.

Read my earlier posts here to learn more about the Legends League and see why its the most extensive OOTP roster and league set ever published and its absolutely FREE!

I will write more later but, in the meantime, I hope you enjoy the playing with the Legends League. Let me know what you think.

And, remember the website you will be reviewing is only temporary. So get your copy today as there may be a temporary shutdown of this website during the transition to the new website scheduled to open around May 1st.

Spanky
Old 04-12-2004, 01:52 PM   #84
Spanky
Major Leagues

Thanked 2x in 2 posts
Lightbulb Stadium Updates - Coming Soon

April 12, 2004

Just a note to let those who are interested know that there will soon be an update to the Legends League Stadium files.

The update will be for Stadium rating factors.

I will probably sim a few seasons to see what impact this has on the League settings. If necessary, I will post any revised league settings on my website: Farmersgcl.com in the "downloads" section.

Our new website is still under construction but should be up and running by the end of this month.

Smiles
Spanky
Old 04-17-2004, 04:18 PM   #85
Spanky
Major Leagues

Thanked 2x in 2 posts
Updated Legends League Files

April 17, 2004

Just a quick note to let you know that I have updated the temporary Farmers Gold Coast League "Download" page with the following two files:

1) A much more condensed and edited file of the Legends League. I did not realize that the file I posted earlier was much larger and much less edited. If you took the time to download the original file you would have seen tons of duplicate players for different years in their career. The new file posted earlier today, is the one I intended to post. This new file is the final "edited" version (in a long line of "edited" versions). There are only two duplicates max for any one player.

This file also contains "revised" ballpark settings and factors as well has an overall cleanup of player positions as displayed on the field.

Note to: OOTP6 users - I have converted this vesion of OOTP5 over to Version 6 and everything works very well. Note: you might have to change your video resolution to either 16 or 32 bit in order to see the ballparks ... 16 bit seems to be the best.

Let me know If you are new to OOTP and only have version 6 and I will post a converted copy for version 6.

You may download a copy of this "edited" version of the Legends League here: (OOTP5 users can convert to OOTP6).

I have also posted a revised "Graphics" file with a few more stadiums and revised settings. If interested, you will enjoy this update. You may download this from the same page as given for the link above.

Smiles
Spanky
Old 04-23-2004, 12:02 PM   #86
Spanky
Major Leagues

Thanked 2x in 2 posts
Just A Note

Just a note to let you know that www.Farmersgcl.com is offline for two days due to some spring cleaning.

Be sure to check back by Monday 4/26/04

Spanky