Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP Update 20.5.52 - OOTP 20 Available - FHM 5 Available

MLB All-Star Game Special: Save 50% on OOTP 20!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Mods

Old 02-26-2006, 03:13 PM   #101
mgsports
Minors (Double A)

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
But he was on your rosters on the Cardinals!
Old 02-26-2006, 07:28 PM   #102
halofan26
All Star Starter

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
and when i got the last word on Quinn near the beginning of last year, he WAS on the Cards. It is next to impossible to keep up with journeymen players in baseball, so i do the best i can and to be honest, if Quinn is the only player placement error that can be brought up, i am happy....and ill bet anyone else that does this will tell you the same.......regardless, this is cubby's thread so i will hand back over to him.....just as i mentioned, get all the info first.
THE best baseball info and fan site ever
The best Angels fan site
"Because i got high" - Afroman
Old 02-27-2006, 02:20 PM   #103
JoeRockHead
Major Leagues

Thanked 5x in 5 posts
You could always edit and place the guy on whatever team he is on.
Old 02-27-2006, 08:06 PM   #104
mrkupe
Bat Boy

Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Has anyone else been having issues with this set?

My franchises keep locking up and causing the program to error out and quit after a certain amount of time. Sometimes it'll do it within the course of the first season, sometimes the franchise doesn't crash until 4-5 seasons in, but it ALWAYS happens.

Any clue why this might be happening and how I can fix it? I'm assuming it is related to this set, since the issues first started coming up after I installed the rosters.