Home | Webstore
Latest News: FHM 5 Available - Update OOTP 19.8 is online - OOTP 19 Available! - MLB Manager 2018 Available Now

World Series Special! OOTP 19 is 75% Off Until Nov. 1!

  

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - 3D Models

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2018, 12:34 PM   #261
adion
All Star Reserve
 
adion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 964
Thanks: 48
Thanked 645x in 322 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvam14 View Post
Iíll look into that. Thanks


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you see my Aloha mail of a couple of days ago?
adion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 12:33 PM   #262
Qrusher14242
All Star Starter
 
Qrusher14242's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: CA
Posts: 1,188
Thanks: 934
Thanked 21x in 16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockeo View Post
Ok thats what I thought too and I did that. So the field comes up 3d however there are no fans around the field.
Yeah this is what is happening to me. Anyway to fix it?
__________________
"Go then, there are other worlds than these"
Qrusher14242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 01:12 PM   #263
adion
All Star Reserve
 
adion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 964
Thanks: 48
Thanked 645x in 322 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockeo View Post
Ok thats what I thought too and I did that. So the field comes up 3d however there are no fans around the field.
If the stands a black instead of with fans, you probably don't have the park file directly in the Models folder, i.e. maybe in a sub folder or somewhere else other than the Models folder.
adion is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
bpbrooksy (06-21-2018)
Old 06-13-2018, 08:10 PM   #264
adion
All Star Reserve
 
adion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 964
Thanks: 48
Thanked 645x in 322 posts
Silvam

Has anyone heard anything from Mike? I sent him a message over a week ago regarding a park he asked me to work on. I have not received a reply even after a followup on here. I don't see any posts from him for almost a week and I am a little concerned.
adion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 08:11 PM   #265
silvam14
Hall Of Famer
 
silvam14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dedham, MA
Posts: 6,998
Thanks: 1,247
Thanked 5,523x in 2,041 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by adion View Post
Has anyone heard anything from Mike? I sent him a message over a week ago regarding a park he asked me to work on. I have not received a reply even after a followup on here. I don't see any posts from him for almost a week and I am a little concerned.


Hey Iím fine. Just a little busy. Sorry I didnít respond. I havenít been able to get to my laptop much. I know I need to upload the aloha stadium. Iíll get to that. Thanks for checking up!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Senior "Nancy Boy" of the OOTP Boards
_______________________________________________
silvam14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 08:38 PM   #266
adion
All Star Reserve
 
adion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 964
Thanks: 48
Thanked 645x in 322 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvam14 View Post
Hey Iím fine. Just a little busy. Sorry I didnít respond. I havenít been able to get to my laptop much. I know I need to upload the aloha stadium. Iíll get to that. Thanks for checking up!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is good to hear from you. I was concerned.
adion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 08:53 PM   #267
silvam14
Hall Of Famer
 
silvam14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dedham, MA
Posts: 6,998
Thanks: 1,247
Thanked 5,523x in 2,041 posts
Aloha Stadium

As seen in my tutorial videos

Big Thanks to Adion for the background (as in most of these stadiums)
Attached Images
Image Image 
__________________
Senior "Nancy Boy" of the OOTP Boards
_______________________________________________

Last edited by silvam14; 06-13-2018 at 08:56 PM.
silvam14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 10:16 AM   #268
drksd4848
All Star Starter
 
drksd4848's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,072
Thanks: 276
Thanked 789x in 320 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvam14 View Post
Hanshin Koshien Stadium (Japanese League)
Wow... I think that stadium is the most interesting looking one. All dirt infield... hmm.

Reminds me of another stadium:



Ahh... Those Yonkers Hoot Owls.

Last edited by drksd4848; 06-14-2018 at 10:17 AM.
drksd4848 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 08:27 PM   #269
bpbrooksy
Minors (Rookie Ball)
 
bpbrooksy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 33
Thanks: 63
Thanked 25x in 10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by adion View Post
If the stands a black instead of with fans, you probably don't have the park file directly in the Models folder, i.e. maybe in a sub folder or somewhere else other than the Models folder.
I came here looking for an answer to solve this exact problem, and this was the first post I read. What luck! The parks look so nice with real people in them!
__________________
Heartland Baseball League: Jefferson City Jackalopes

Brewster Baseball Association: Edmonton Jackrabbits
bpbrooksy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 03:21 PM   #270
Aceshigh24
All Star Reserve
 
Aceshigh24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Brea, CA
Posts: 537
Thanks: 197
Thanked 129x in 62 posts
Does the Mediafire link not work anymore or am i not doing something right? Are these currently listed on Add-on Central?
Aceshigh24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 03:31 PM   #271
silvam14
Hall Of Famer
 
silvam14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dedham, MA
Posts: 6,998
Thanks: 1,247
Thanked 5,523x in 2,041 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceshigh24 View Post
Does the Mediafire link not work anymore or am i not doing something right? Are these currently listed on Add-on Central?
Can you try it again?
__________________
Senior "Nancy Boy" of the OOTP Boards
_______________________________________________
silvam14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 03:56 PM   #272
Aceshigh24
All Star Reserve
 
Aceshigh24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Brea, CA
Posts: 537
Thanks: 197
Thanked 129x in 62 posts
OK we good! Thanks for the quick response.
Aceshigh24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 05:44 PM   #273
Aceshigh24
All Star Reserve
 
Aceshigh24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Brea, CA
Posts: 537
Thanks: 197
Thanked 129x in 62 posts
Seems like I'm doing something wrong here. I'm going through the steps Edit Ballpark/Actions/Manually import data from file into this park and uploading the .prk file but i'm not seeing the photo's.

Under pictures & coordinates i'm uploading the day time and night time photo's but still not seeing them. everything is located in the ballpark folder too in OOTP directory.

What am i missing here?
Aceshigh24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 07:43 PM   #274
PaulContinuum
Bat Boy
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 10
Thanks: 12
Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Question....there is no directory for /ballparks/models. Everything is zipped in the default data directory. There's like about 20 zipped files that sit there; I didn't know if I should unzip all of them or not. Any help appreciated.
PaulContinuum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 10:04 PM   #275
adion
All Star Reserve
 
adion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 964
Thanks: 48
Thanked 645x in 322 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceshigh24 View Post
Seems like I'm doing something wrong here. I'm going through the steps Edit Ballpark/Actions/Manually import data from file into this park and uploading the .prk file but i'm not seeing the photo's.

Under pictures & coordinates i'm uploading the day time and night time photo's but still not seeing them. everything is located in the ballpark folder too in OOTP directory.

What am i missing here?
What happens when you select either the day or night photo then navigate the folder for that park? Do you see the photos in that folder? Also, what happens when you click on 3D Model, does the park show up on the screen?
adion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 10:15 PM   #276
adion
All Star Reserve
 
adion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 964
Thanks: 48
Thanked 645x in 322 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulContinuum View Post
Question....there is no directory for /ballparks/models. Everything is zipped in the default data directory. There's like about 20 zipped files that sit there; I didn't know if I should unzip all of them or not. Any help appreciated.
Are talking about the Out of the Park Developments folder in the Documents folder or what? If you installed the game to the default location (Documents folder) everything would be there in the folder I mentioned above then in the OOTP Baseball 19 folder. If the stuff is not there, then something happened during the installation or you have a corrupted installation file.
adion is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
PaulContinuum (06-27-2018)
Old 06-27-2018, 11:00 PM   #277
Aceshigh24
All Star Reserve
 
Aceshigh24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Brea, CA
Posts: 537
Thanks: 197
Thanked 129x in 62 posts
OK i figured out where everything goes but nothing matches up during the game as far as the ball and everything (not sure if that's normal). Don't get to see the ball being pitched to the plate and 999% of the time the game freezes. Not sure if it's my game or i have a setting that needs to be change.

Side note, love the way the stadiums look
Aceshigh24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 11:52 PM   #278
The Game
Hall Of Famer
 
The Game's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Inside The Game
Posts: 19,015
Thanks: 8,387
Thanked 2,949x in 2,366 posts
Silvam or Adion, any chance you could edit Chase Field? the jumbotron is blank and its annoying. also would like some realistic ads vs seeing 5-6 OOTP ads. If not no biggie.
__________________
9/14/18 My GF's dad passed away. His favorite saying was "Stay Strong"
The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 11:53 PM   #279
PaulContinuum
Bat Boy
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 10
Thanks: 12
Thanked 0x in 0 posts
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by adion View Post
Are talking about the Out of the Park Developments folder in the Documents folder or what? If you installed the game to the default location (Documents folder) everything would be there in the folder I mentioned above then in the OOTP Baseball 19 folder. If the stuff is not there, then something happened during the installation or you have a corrupted installation file.
Didn't think to look in the documents folder. Thanks!!
PaulContinuum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 11:54 PM   #280
silvam14
Hall Of Famer
 
silvam14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dedham, MA
Posts: 6,998
Thanks: 1,247
Thanked 5,523x in 2,041 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Game View Post
Silvam or Adion, any chance you could edit Chase Field? the jumbotron is blank and its annoying. also would like some realistic ads vs seeing 5-6 OOTP ads. If not no biggie.


Canít edit stadiums that came with the game as far as I know. The format of the model is completely different , unless adion has a way


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Senior "Nancy Boy" of the OOTP Boards
_______________________________________________
silvam14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:13 AM.

 

Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. Minor League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with the permission of Minor League Baseball. All rights reserved.

The Major League Baseball Players Association (www.MLBPLAYERS.com ) is the collective bargaining representative for all professional baseball players of the thirty Major League Baseball teams and serves as the exclusive group licensing agent for commercial and licensing activities involving active Major League baseball players. On behalf of its members, it operates the Players Choice licensing program and the Players Choice Awards, which benefit the needy through the Major League Baseball Players Trust, a charitable foundation established and run entirely by Major League baseball players. Follow: @MLB_Players; @MLBPAClubhouse; @MLBPlayersTrust

Out of the Park Baseball is a registered trademark of Out of the Park Developments GmbH & Co. KG

Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.

Apple, iPhone, iPod touch and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.

COPYRIGHT © 2017 OUT OF THE PARK DEVELOPMENTS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2018 Out of the Park Developments