Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP Update 20.6 - OOTP 20 Available - FHM 5 Available

  

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 15 > OOTP 15 - General Discussions

OOTP 15 - General Discussions Discuss the new 2014 version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

View Poll Results: Do you want team color text boxes back?
Yes..It really adds to the immersion factor 120 76.92%
No...It really doesnt matter to me at all 32 20.51%
Undecided 4 2.56%
Voters: 156. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2014, 08:02 PM   #61
Déjà Bru
Hall Of Famer
 
Déjà Bru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 7,035
Blog Entries: 4
Thanks: 1,471
Thanked 3,776x in 2,142 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowtie View Post
I am temporarily breaking my self imposed silence to voice my concerns about this topic.

This is utterly despicable. It does not surprise me that OOTP Developments made such a disrespectful and selfish decision to remove the team colors in OOTP 15 that were highly favored in OOTP 14. And to rub salt in our wounds, they made their paying customers find out the hard way. Shame on you! Here I am making new logos for OOTP 15 using the hex codes from the OOTP 14 logos and I find out the hard way that I now have to go back and eliminate part of the codes? Pathetic. In the mods forum, there was no mention of this change. Why? That in itself is ridiculous.

I second what Charlie Hough said in his post above. It is my every hope that OOTP Developments has learned their lesson and that they compromise with us and make this an option. By the way, I voted yes to bring them back.

I apologize for my rant but the way I see it is OOTP Developments brought this upon themselves.

As always, cheers to all.

Bow
Bowtie, are you serious with this or making a sarcastic point? Either way, it seems over the top for you. Not that you have to agree, but see my post #42 for my take. Agree at all? It's a significant issue, but let's not overreact (or be too coy) about it.

EDIT: I guess you are serious:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowtie View Post
To clarify, I am not mad, just very disappointed. Two wrongs don't make a right.
Well, I stick by what I said. It's an irritant, that's all. Let's work on correcting it.
__________________

- Bru



Last edited by Déjà Bru; 04-27-2014 at 08:04 PM.
Déjà Bru is offline  
Old 04-27-2014, 08:11 PM   #62
megamanmatt
Hall Of Famer
 
megamanmatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Lakeville, Minnesota
Posts: 2,416
Thanks: 202
Thanked 708x in 435 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honorable_Pawn View Post
Well said.

Right now I am unhappy with a few things but by no means have I written off 15 as a no-purchase. I'm going to wait and see. Again, this color thing is big for me but it isn't my only concern.
That's fair. It bothered me at first I'll admit. It's just over time I've gotten used to it and really don't notice it much anymore. Agreed you can end up with several teams with a similar color scheme, but unless you use the same logo and uniforms for every team as well there are still a number of visual difference that make it clear who and what you're looking at.

The people who "can't tell the difference between team x and team y" and thus feel Markus and Co screwed up just make no sense to me. That's simply a matter of someone not paying enough attention to what they are doing and to me that is not satisfactory.

However that'll be the end of me bothering you folks in this thread. I've said my piece and made my feelings known. That's all I set out to do.
__________________
"The Minneapolis Lakers moved to Los Angeles, where there are no lakes; The Oilers moved to Tennessee where there is no oil; the Jazz moved to Salt Lake City where they don't allow music; The Oakland Raiders moved to Los Angeles and then back to Oakland, no one in Los Angeles seemed to notice."

Note to self: Princess Kenny was really off-putting.
megamanmatt is offline  
Old 04-27-2014, 08:13 PM   #63
The Wolf
Hall Of Famer
 
The Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: All alone
Posts: 12,612
Thanks: 1,790
Thanked 5,052x in 2,606 posts
Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by megamanmatt View Post
Not related to the topic in any way shape or form but..... I've been sigged. My life is complete and I can now die a happy nerd. It's feels like I always imagined it would.
You're welcome.
__________________
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus Heinsohn View Post
Well, the average OOTP user...downloads the game, manages his favorite team and that's it.
According to OOTP itself, OOTP MLB play (modern and historical) outnumbers OOTP fictional play three to one.

Five thousand thanks for a non-modder? I never thought I'd see the day. Thank you for your support.
The Wolf is offline  
Thank you for this post:
megamanmatt (04-27-2014)
Old 04-27-2014, 08:47 PM   #64
Déjà Bru
Hall Of Famer
 
Déjà Bru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 7,035
Blog Entries: 4
Thanks: 1,471
Thanked 3,776x in 2,142 posts
Here's the scenario. I am playing an historical fictional game (real teams, fictional players) and I am letting the game update the logos and unis by using historical versions of those files (what a blessing). Problem is, the logos have the team colors (background and text) encoded in them. It's 1902, so maybe the background colors will become more differentiated over time, but for now many teams are using the same dark blue. Without the ability to differentiate the text color a bit (I haven't checked closely, but I think there is some variation there in the historical logo files), I see many match-ups like this one:
Attached Images
Image 
__________________

- Bru


Déjà Bru is offline  
5 thanks for this post:
Fyrestorm3 (04-27-2014), Jamee999 (04-28-2014), Lucas718 (04-29-2014), snepp (04-27-2014), The Wolf (04-27-2014)
Old 04-27-2014, 08:49 PM   #65
Bowtie
All Star Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,316
Thanks: 2,355
Thanked 685x in 402 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Déjà Bru View Post
Bowtie, are you serious with this or making a sarcastic point? Either way, it seems over the top for you. Not that you have to agree, but see my post #42 for my take. Agree at all? It's a significant issue, but let's not overreact (or be too coy) about it.

EDIT: I guess you are serious:

Well, I stick by what I said. It's an irritant, that's all. Let's work on correcting it.
Yes, I agree Bru. It's significant but definitely not a game breaker by any means. In fact, if it helps any I did purchase v15 for the full price. I didn't want to purchase it for the discount. I'm not stating my point as well as I should (my fault). What I'm trying to get at is this part of the game wasn't broken to the point where it needed an overhaul. Perhaps just some tweaking during beta testing and maybe they could have come to a compromise then as opposed to later?

I do stand by my statement "that OOTP Developments made such a disrespectful and selfish decision to remove the team colors in OOTP 15 that were highly favored in OOTP 14."

I have expressed my disapproval of this change and I now go back to my logo making.

Cheers!
__________________


Bowtie is offline  
4 thanks for this post:
actionjackson (04-27-2014), Déjà Bru (04-27-2014), Fyrestorm3 (04-27-2014), Honorable_Pawn (04-27-2014)
Old 04-27-2014, 09:02 PM   #66
Fyrestorm3
Hall Of Famer
 
Fyrestorm3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Tampa Bay, Massachusetts
Posts: 2,913
Thanks: 2,212
Thanked 2,929x in 1,342 posts
For what it's worth, using the MLB as an example: the Yankees, Rays, Tigers, Indians, Twins, Mariners, Braves, Brewers, and Nationals ALL default to similar shades of Navy & White. Meanwhile, the Red Sox, Cardinals, Reds, Phillies, Angels, and Diamondbacks ALL default to Red & White. The Royals, Rangers, Blue Jays, Cubs, and Mets ALL default to a lighter Blue & White. Yikes.

To those saying it's not a big deal: well, it's not. No one's saying it's a total game-breaker. I don't regret buying 15 in the least, and it's still a great game that I would wholeheartedly recommend to others. But I really, REALLY do not like this change. Try playing out a game between two of those teams above and tell me it isn't at least a little annoying to have only a few shades of difference between the two teams. Just being able to have tan text for Arizona and black text for Cincinatti adds an incredible amount of variation that we (obviously) took for granted before.

The thing that I'm upset about, however, is the fact that this cosmetic change was FORCED on us. This is a game that is built and marketed on customization. Even the new UI comes pre-packaged with three different skins. It doesn't make any sense whatsoever to take any cosmetic option away from the players.

As I said before, a default to white & black text would be fine, as long as there was some way to change it back.

Last edited by Fyrestorm3; 04-27-2014 at 09:06 PM.
Fyrestorm3 is offline  
5 thanks for this post:
actionjackson (04-27-2014), Bowtie (04-27-2014), DreamTeams (04-27-2014), Honorable_Pawn (04-27-2014), The Wolf (04-27-2014)
Old 04-27-2014, 09:26 PM   #67
megamanmatt
Hall Of Famer
 
megamanmatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Lakeville, Minnesota
Posts: 2,416
Thanks: 202
Thanked 708x in 435 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyrestorm3 View Post
The thing that I'm upset about, however, is the fact that this cosmetic change was FORCED on us. This is a game that is built and marketed on customization. Even the new UI comes pre-packaged with three different skins. It doesn't make any sense whatsoever to take any cosmetic option away from the players.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowtie View Post

I do stand by my statement "that OOTP Developments made such a disrespectful and selfish decision to remove the team colors in OOTP 15 that were highly favored in OOTP 14."
Ok I lied. One more post worth of rant then I'm done because these types of statements are the ones I'm talking about. I'm also going to preface this with everything I say is about these statements and these statements only. I am in no way trying to disparage against Bowtie or Fyre. I don't know Bowtie but Fyre is well known and I know him to be an intelligent and decent guy. I just assume the same about Bowtie.

That said these statements are straight grade A BS and as close to "the dumbest things said" I've heard today. To imply that we, as customers, have any kind of ownership whatsoever over OOTP is ludicrous. We pay for the game as it is designed and if we, for instance, purchase a game before having all the specifics on said game like UI we give up said right to complain. We are big boys (and maybe girls. I don't think I've ever actually seen one here but I'll leave the option open) and responsible for our own financial decisions.

Then there is the matter of acting like Markus is in some dark bunker somewhere wringing his hands together as he devises ways to screw his customers over. That just bothers me. Markus and the team work their tails off to give us as deep and customizable a game as humanly possible and to insinuate he forced something on us rather than making it customizable is damned insulting. If said UI functions could be customizable then they would be. That's just how Markus makes his games if history is any judge.

Ok. Now I'm done. I'm sorry to any friends I may have lost.
__________________
"The Minneapolis Lakers moved to Los Angeles, where there are no lakes; The Oilers moved to Tennessee where there is no oil; the Jazz moved to Salt Lake City where they don't allow music; The Oakland Raiders moved to Los Angeles and then back to Oakland, no one in Los Angeles seemed to notice."

Note to self: Princess Kenny was really off-putting.
megamanmatt is offline  
3 thanks for this post:
BDMarvel (04-28-2014), Neags23 (04-28-2014), OakDragon (04-29-2014)
Old 04-27-2014, 09:31 PM   #68
Fyrestorm3
Hall Of Famer
 
Fyrestorm3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Tampa Bay, Massachusetts
Posts: 2,913
Thanks: 2,212
Thanked 2,929x in 1,342 posts
I think the difference here, Matt (and don't worry, I get where you're coming from, don't be afraid to debate) is that this was a customization option that was already in the game, and had already been in the game for years. It's not a brand new UI that has to be coded a specific way. It's the same type of in-game screen that we've had for quite a while, only now it's less customizable than it's always been. That's a step backwards; there's no way around it.
Fyrestorm3 is offline  
2 thanks for this post:
actionjackson (04-27-2014), Bowtie (04-27-2014)
Old 04-27-2014, 09:45 PM   #69
Bowtie
All Star Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,316
Thanks: 2,355
Thanked 685x in 402 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by megamanmatt View Post
That said these statements are straight grade A BS and as close to "the dumbest things said" I've heard today.
Well, Matt, just asking but perhaps you need to re-read what Charlie said? That's where the disrespect come in. Add to that that they didn't want to hear a word to the contrary is indeed selfish. Markus has said before that the beta team seems to know more this game than he does.

Also, I think Fyre did a great job at providing his constructive feedback. This change was indeed forced against our better wishes. If the development team is going to ask what we want in this game then they should not be making these types of decisions.

So far you Matt are the only one who's implying that we are saying that Markus is screwing us over - which is Grade A BS. Not me nor Fyre are implying that at all.

Now, may I PLEASE go back to making my new logos, LOL.?
__________________


Bowtie is offline  
Old 04-27-2014, 09:47 PM   #70
megamanmatt
Hall Of Famer
 
megamanmatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Lakeville, Minnesota
Posts: 2,416
Thanks: 202
Thanked 708x in 435 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyrestorm3 View Post
I think the difference here, Matt (and don't worry, I get where you're coming from, don't be afraid to debate) is that this was a customization option that was already in the game, and had already been in the game for years. It's not a brand new UI that has to be coded a specific way. It's the same type of in-game screen that we've had for quite a while, only now it's less customizable than it's always been. That's a step backwards; there's no way around it.

Well I could see them changing it to make it easier on folks who have problems seeing colors. It's a pretty sizable part of the population and it can be a pain switching them all to make them visible in some situations. Not the greatest explanation obviously as it ignores the whole "we used to have it" part of the argument.

To provide an idea however maybe rather than have the UI as a solid team color have the team text color fade in gradually. For a visual idea of what I'm talking about look at the default baseball card set, but with the color changing horizontally rather than vertically.
__________________
"The Minneapolis Lakers moved to Los Angeles, where there are no lakes; The Oilers moved to Tennessee where there is no oil; the Jazz moved to Salt Lake City where they don't allow music; The Oakland Raiders moved to Los Angeles and then back to Oakland, no one in Los Angeles seemed to notice."

Note to self: Princess Kenny was really off-putting.
megamanmatt is offline  
Old 04-27-2014, 09:57 PM   #71
megamanmatt
Hall Of Famer
 
megamanmatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Lakeville, Minnesota
Posts: 2,416
Thanks: 202
Thanked 708x in 435 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowtie View Post
Well, Matt, just asking but perhaps you need to re-read what Charlie said?
Well in anything like that there are multiple sides to the story. While I know Charlie is an honest guy and I really don't think he's lying, unless I have both sides I have to make a decision based on past history. That's all.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowtie View Post
Also, I think Fyre did a great job at providing his constructive feedback. This change was indeed forced against our better wishes. If the development team is going to ask what we want in this game then they should not be making these types of decisions.

So far you Matt are the only one who's implying that we are saying that Markus is screwing us over - which is Grade A BS. Not me nor Fyre are implying that at all.
I think you misunderstood me which is totally possible because I'm a bit confusing as far as people go. I wasn't implying you or Fyre were saying anything personally. It's really just the content of the individual posts I had issue with. You and Fyre really had nothing to do with it past your names being on the quotes because you actually said them. I've never been one to assume people mean what I read into them.

So I'm sorry if you misunderstood that and took any offense to what I said. I really wasn't aiming any of what I said at you directly.
__________________
"The Minneapolis Lakers moved to Los Angeles, where there are no lakes; The Oilers moved to Tennessee where there is no oil; the Jazz moved to Salt Lake City where they don't allow music; The Oakland Raiders moved to Los Angeles and then back to Oakland, no one in Los Angeles seemed to notice."

Note to self: Princess Kenny was really off-putting.
megamanmatt is offline  
Thank you for this post:
Bowtie (04-27-2014)
Old 04-27-2014, 10:03 PM   #72
Honorable_Pawn
Hall Of Famer
 
Honorable_Pawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Tampa Bay
Posts: 6,407
Thanks: 4,129
Thanked 3,901x in 2,140 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyrestorm3 View Post
For what it's worth, using the MLB as an example: the Yankees, Rays, Tigers, Indians, Twins, Mariners, Braves, Brewers, and Nationals ALL default to similar shades of Navy & White. Meanwhile, the Red Sox, Cardinals, Reds, Phillies, Angels, and Diamondbacks ALL default to Red & White. The Royals, Rangers, Blue Jays, Cubs, and Mets ALL default to a lighter Blue & White. Yikes.

To those saying it's not a big deal: well, it's not. No one's saying it's a total game-breaker. I don't regret buying 15 in the least, and it's still a great game that I would wholeheartedly recommend to others. But I really, REALLY do not like this change. Try playing out a game between two of those teams above and tell me it isn't at least a little annoying to have only a few shades of difference between the two teams. Just being able to have tan text for Arizona and black text for Cincinatti adds an incredible amount of variation that we (obviously) took for granted before.

The thing that I'm upset about, however, is the fact that this cosmetic change was FORCED on us. This is a game that is built and marketed on customization. Even the new UI comes pre-packaged with three different skins. It doesn't make any sense whatsoever to take any cosmetic option away from the players.

As I said before, a default to white & black text would be fine, as long as there was some way to change it back.
Throwing out the baby with the bath water.
Honorable_Pawn is offline  
Old 04-27-2014, 10:04 PM   #73
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer
 
pstrickert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,376
Thanks: 2,825
Thanked 3,647x in 2,030 posts
I don't remember having much of a discussion about team colors during beta testing (that is, as it pertains to the text boxes on the field). I went back through some of the beta threads and found one person who raised the issue. Markus then replied with a quick explanation for why he made the change (namely, that some color combinations were hard to read). Then the person who raised the issue replied briefly. And then Charlie replied, registering his disagreement with the decision.

That's all I could find (though I'll admit I could have just missed something). FWIW.
pstrickert is offline  
3 thanks for this post:
Bowtie (04-27-2014), David Watts (04-28-2014), injury log (04-29-2014)
Old 04-27-2014, 10:06 PM   #74
Honorable_Pawn
Hall Of Famer
 
Honorable_Pawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Tampa Bay
Posts: 6,407
Thanks: 4,129
Thanked 3,901x in 2,140 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by megamanmatt View Post
To imply that we, as customers, have any kind of ownership whatsoever over OOTP is ludicrous.
Attention all planets of the solar federation...attention all planets of the solar federation...we have assumed control..we ave assumed control.
Honorable_Pawn is offline  
Thank you for this post:
megamanmatt (04-27-2014)
Old 04-27-2014, 10:07 PM   #75
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer
 
pstrickert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,376
Thanks: 2,825
Thanked 3,647x in 2,030 posts
It is true, though, as Charlie said, that objections were raised about the skins in general (namely, that the secondary team color was not being used). That discussion was more animated.
pstrickert is offline  
Thank you for this post:
Bowtie (04-27-2014)
Old 04-27-2014, 10:09 PM   #76
megamanmatt
Hall Of Famer
 
megamanmatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Lakeville, Minnesota
Posts: 2,416
Thanks: 202
Thanked 708x in 435 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pstrickert View Post
It is true, though, as Charlie said, that objections were raised about the skins in general (namely, that the secondary team color was not being used). That discussion was more animated.

See now that's how I imagined things went down tbh. And there I would agree, the fact the secondary team color isn't utilized in anyway bothers me.
__________________
"The Minneapolis Lakers moved to Los Angeles, where there are no lakes; The Oilers moved to Tennessee where there is no oil; the Jazz moved to Salt Lake City where they don't allow music; The Oakland Raiders moved to Los Angeles and then back to Oakland, no one in Los Angeles seemed to notice."

Note to self: Princess Kenny was really off-putting.
megamanmatt is offline  
Thank you for this post:
Bowtie (04-27-2014)
Old 04-27-2014, 10:09 PM   #77
Honorable_Pawn
Hall Of Famer
 
Honorable_Pawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Tampa Bay
Posts: 6,407
Thanks: 4,129
Thanked 3,901x in 2,140 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by megamanmatt View Post

Ok. Now I'm done. I'm sorry to any friends I may have lost.
No friends lost.

As a consumer, as a conscious entity, I assume full ownership. It's not Markus' game. It's mine. I paid for it. I earned the money...I bought the license. He only makes it for me! Power is with the people not the CEO. The 99% could topple the 1% anytime they felt like it. I understand Markus is not a 1 percenter but my point is that ownership only exists because we (the consumer) allows it. Marcus is nothing without "the universal me."

Unlike you I do not believe that supply-side economics controls the market. If Markus wasn't around someone else would quickly fill that void--I'm sure you have heard of football manager and a half a dozen others. I don't owe Markus a dime. I don't have to thank him he needs to thank me...the demand. The point of most of the disgruntled long-tern fans is the disregard for what the demand wants. Sure I am just one gut. Bow Tie is just one guy. It's folly to blow-off want the customer wants.

Please I am not trying to be burly here. I'm trying to be methodical and 100% honest. I stand for the little guy. I stand for the consumer.

Last edited by Honorable_Pawn; 04-27-2014 at 10:21 PM.
Honorable_Pawn is offline  
Thank you for this post:
Bowtie (04-27-2014)
Old 04-27-2014, 10:10 PM   #78
megamanmatt
Hall Of Famer
 
megamanmatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Lakeville, Minnesota
Posts: 2,416
Thanks: 202
Thanked 708x in 435 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honorable_Pawn View Post
No friends lost. As a consumer, as a conscious entity, I assume full ownership. It's not Markus' game. It's mine. I paid for it. I earned the money. He only makes it for me!

I hate to break it to you, but since you're an American what you bought was a license to the game. Thank Microsoft. They started it.
__________________
"The Minneapolis Lakers moved to Los Angeles, where there are no lakes; The Oilers moved to Tennessee where there is no oil; the Jazz moved to Salt Lake City where they don't allow music; The Oakland Raiders moved to Los Angeles and then back to Oakland, no one in Los Angeles seemed to notice."

Note to self: Princess Kenny was really off-putting.
megamanmatt is offline  
Thank you for this post:
Bowtie (04-27-2014)
Old 04-27-2014, 10:20 PM   #79
Honorable_Pawn
Hall Of Famer
 
Honorable_Pawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Tampa Bay
Posts: 6,407
Thanks: 4,129
Thanked 3,901x in 2,140 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by megamanmatt View Post
I hate to break it to you, but since you're an American what you bought was a license to the game. Thank Microsoft. They started it.
Major edit above.


I understand the license purchase thing. It is irrelevant to my point. It could be popcorn Markus was selling. He better check to see if people want butter on their popcorn or if they want vegetable oil.
Honorable_Pawn is offline  
Old 04-27-2014, 10:24 PM   #80
megamanmatt
Hall Of Famer
 
megamanmatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Lakeville, Minnesota
Posts: 2,416
Thanks: 202
Thanked 708x in 435 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honorable_Pawn View Post
Major edit above.


I understand the license purchase thing. It is irrelevant to my point. It could be popcorn Markus was selling. He better check to see if people want butter on their popcorn or if they want vegetable oil.
If people ask for butter or vegetable oil after they've purchased and consumed the popcorn then what their choice is is irrelevant, however the customer will learn to check what the options are before they hand over their precious dollar and the seller will learn to offer options to reach an even wider customer base.
__________________
"The Minneapolis Lakers moved to Los Angeles, where there are no lakes; The Oilers moved to Tennessee where there is no oil; the Jazz moved to Salt Lake City where they don't allow music; The Oakland Raiders moved to Los Angeles and then back to Oakland, no one in Los Angeles seemed to notice."

Note to self: Princess Kenny was really off-putting.
megamanmatt is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:14 AM.

 

Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. Minor League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with the permission of Minor League Baseball. All rights reserved.

The Major League Baseball Players Association (www.MLBPLAYERS.com ) is the collective bargaining representative for all professional baseball players of the thirty Major League Baseball teams and serves as the exclusive group licensing agent for commercial and licensing activities involving active Major League baseball players. On behalf of its members, it operates the Players Choice licensing program and the Players Choice Awards, which benefit the needy through the Major League Baseball Players Trust, a charitable foundation established and run entirely by Major League baseball players. Follow: @MLB_Players; @MLBPAClubhouse; @MLBPlayersTrust

Out of the Park Baseball is a registered trademark of Out of the Park Developments GmbH & Co. KG

Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.

Apple, iPhone, iPod touch and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.

COPYRIGHT © 2017 OUT OF THE PARK DEVELOPMENTS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2018 Out of the Park Developments