Home | Webstore
Latest News: FHM 5 Available - Update OOTP 19.8 is online - OOTP 19 Available! - MLB Manager 2018 Available Now

Perfect Team Open Beta Available Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > MLB Manager 2018 > MLBM 2018 - General Discussions

MLBM 2018 - General Discussions Talk about MLB Manager 2018, the baseball management game for iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android.

Old 03-29-2018, 01:45 PM   #1
LeeFieux
Bat Boy

Thanked 2x in 2 posts
My #1 Top thing that I'd love to see in MLBMgr

The ability to create divisions in older seasons.

I grew up in the 60s, but I'd love to create East/West divisions instead of the 8 and 10 team divisions.

One of these days???
LeeFieux is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
paul.m.w. (10-14-2018)
Old 03-30-2018, 02:38 PM   #2
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Thanked 34,809x in 5,390 posts
Yes, adding more custom league setups is doable I'll see if we can squeeze it into an update!
Markus Heinsohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
daves (04-04-2018)
Old 03-30-2018, 03:33 PM   #3
alkeiper
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thanked 18x in 12 posts
Is schedule lengths something editable in the current game? I'd love an option of doing a shorter schedule with a season, or a playoffs only format.
alkeiper is offline   Reply With Quote
2 thanks for this post:
daves (04-04-2018), LeeFieux (03-30-2018)
Old 03-30-2018, 05:52 PM   #4
LeeFieux
Bat Boy

Thanked 2x in 2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alkeiper View Post
Is schedule lengths something editable in the current game? I'd love an option of doing a shorter schedule with a season, or a playoffs only format.
You just made my day!!!!!!!!!
LeeFieux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 10:38 PM   #5
daves
All Star Reserve

Thanked 90x in 72 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus Heinsohn View Post
Yes, adding more custom league setups is doable I'll see if we can squeeze it into an update!
I like just 3 simple updates:

1. Set injury frequency for league. Right now it's injuries or no injuries.
2. Commish mode. Love to be able to do more with a league with the little free time I have.
3. Change WS home field options. Past two versions, after the current season (ie version 2017, after 2017 season) home field only went to the NL teams regardless of record or even all star game. I like the best record overall to have home field in the World Series.
daves is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this post:
paul.m.w. (10-14-2018)
Old 04-04-2018, 09:29 PM   #6
daves
All Star Reserve

Thanked 90x in 72 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alkeiper View Post
This is not even fully available on the PC version. I don't believe this will be available for the app.
Old 10-13-2018, 12:55 PM   #7
daves
All Star Reserve

Thanked 90x in 72 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus Heinsohn View Post
Please keep on future wish list.

Customizing playoffs and leagues would be incredible!