Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP Update 20.5.47 - OOTP 20 Available - FHM 5 Available

Collection Missions for Perfect Team Released!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions

Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions Post suggestions for the next version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 12-18-2018, 04:27 PM   #1
Len1950
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thanked 23x in 13 posts
Small changes I'd like to see in OOTP 20:

On Views of the Player List, you have a check box for "On-40-Man", which says either "Yes" or just has a hyphen. I would like you to add a third option, "NE" for "Not Eligible", as in "Not Eligible for Rule 5 Draft". True, most players become eligible after 3 years of service, but not all. I'd rather not have to look deep into their pages to find out, but just see it right there in the player list.

For Personnel, I love how much easier it is to hire Personnel now. But I would like to see you add an option for a column on the Available Personnel list that lists a Manager's rating for Player Development Influence and Player Relationships, along with a column that says whether they prefer to work with younger players, older players, or no preference. It would save so much time to not have to look deep into their individual pages to learn these things.

This one isn't so small, but it's also less urgent. Include personnel in the Player Morale System. You can surmise it a bit from their relationships with players, but more could be done to make the game still more immersive. I'd also like it if managers mailed in assessments of their coaching staffs as they would in real life. Does he like or dislike his pitching coach, etc.? Maybe also occasionally have a manager or coach request a promotion, and be less willing to accept an extension if he doesn't get it? Also, how about occasional messages from unemployed personnel asking for a job? I'm sure that happens in real life.

Other than that, the game is great, and I can't wait for OOTP20.
Len1950 is offline   Reply With Quote